Saturday, October 15, 2016
At Vie, 600 N. Broad St., Philadelphia
♦ 6:00 PM, Main Event.
♦ 8:30 PM Young Professionals Party
Bon Appetite! There’s always plenty of buzz and watering mouths around our live and silent auction culinary opportunities. So grab your “appétit” and your checkbooks for bidding! Below are just a few of our feature culinary auction items, more await you at the event.
Barra Rossa: Dinner Party
Treat yourself and five friends to the “bustling burst of Italian flavor and energy” than can only be found at Barra Rossa. Set in the sophistication of Society Hill, an evening at Barra Rossa will not just be enjoyable, it will be memorable for everyone in your party offering everything from wood-fired pizzas and delectable pastas to incredible signature entrees.
- Dinner for 6
- Creative dishes brought to life
- Local and fresh ingredients
- Selection of 50+ Italian wines
- Gift certificate for $450
Retail value $450; opening bid $225
Louie’s Old Mill: Chef’s Tasting Menu
Taking his resume boasting of award-winning restaurants Brooklyn native Chef Louie landed in scenic Hatboro, PA, to convert the city’s oldest building into an old-school Italian BYOB. Now you can experience the culture, culinary artistry and personality that endears Chef Louie to hundreds of diners.
- Tasting meny for six people
- Optional alfresco dining along the banks of Pennypack Creek (spring, summer or fall)
- Rustic Italian cuisine
- Over-the-top desserts
Retail value $400; opening bid $200
The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College: Dine in the Great Chefs Room
What better way to inspire students than to have them create dishes from some of the greatest chefs in the industry? This is the drive behind truly extraordinary culinary experiences in the Great Chefs Room at the Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College.
- Continental menu inspired by some of the world’s top chefs.
- Inventive cuisine served in a sleek and sophisticated space.
- Inspirations from Great Chefs ranging from Georges Pierre to Maryanne Esposito
- Great Chef’s Menu for 4 people ($260 total, excludes tax and gratuities)
Retail value $260; opening bid $130
R2L: Gift Certificate
R2L’s top Chef Daniel Stern is well known for putting his personal culinary spin on the ordinary and transforming it into an unexpected pleasure.
- Breathtaking Philadelphia skyline view from the 37th floor of Two Liberty Place, Philadelphia
- Experience Chef Stern’s flair for cooking what you feel and sometimes taking a risk so your diners can delight in trying something new and different
- Gift certificate amount: $250
Retail value $ 250; opening bid $125
The Prime Rib: Dinner for Two
Enjoy an intimate dinner in the setting named One of the Top 5 Romantic Restaurants in the U.S. by Food and Wine Magazine! Also among the Prime Rib’s accolades are a Silver Plate Award and Zagat’s #1 steakhouse rating – and you and a guest can experience first hand just why the awards continue to pour in for the Prime Rib’s culinary team and serving staff.
- Dinner for 2
- $150 gift certificate valid Sunday-Friday
- Idea for celebrating a special anniversary, relaxing date night or engagement
- Sophisticated atmosphere
- Choose from spectacular meat and seafood dishes from executive chef Eddy Castillo
Still have an appetite for more culinary opportunities? Check out our live auction hot spots, including an amazing Chef’s Dinner for 25 at the historic Mainland Inn.