Susan G. Komen Philadelphia recently announced the them of its 2018 Pink Tie Ball, “A Night in Venice.” With this announcement, Komen Philadelphia also officially opened the Pink Tie Ball sponsorship season, offering area businesses, healthcare organizations and philanthropist fabulous opportunities to “be seen,” experience a very special evening and, most importantly, help us increase the number of breast cancer survivors.
- View sponsorship opportunities and become a sponsor today.
- Get all the fabulous Pink Tie Ball details, donate to the event and more by clicking here.
The Pink Tie Ball will take place on Saturday, October 13, 2018 at Vie (600 North Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19130). The main event starts at 6:00 p.m. followed by the Young Professionals Party at 8:30 p.m.
- Friend in the Fight: Joe Volpe, Founder and CEO, Cescaphe
- Beacon of Hope: The Wistar Institute. Accepted by Dario C. Altieri, MD, President and Chief Executive Officer; Director, The Wistar Institute Cancer Center; Robert & Penny Fox Distinguished Professor
- Light of Life:Frank J. Rauscher, III, PhD, The Wistar Institute. Professor, Gene Expression and Regulation Program; Caspar Wistar Professor