Partners, supporters, community groups, individuals… thousands in Komen Philadelphia’s 15-county service area are gearing up for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month this October. Join in the activities – or head up your own – to empower awareness, support the life-saving work of Komen Philadelphia and celebrate survival as well as our ever-growing progress in the fight to end breast cancer!
Interested in hosting your own event to support Komen Philadelphia? Contact Carlos at 215-238-8900 or Carlos@KomenPhiladelphia.
Fabulously Pink Photo Sharing
- Show us your best on Facebook, tag us & let’s grow awareness! Learn more.
Community Awareness Events
- 14th Annual Lights for the Cure: presented by CBS 3/The CW Philly. All month long!
Komen Philadelphia Events
WYA App – don’t do October without it
Every download of this free app benefits Komen Philadelphia AND is a must have for staying connected with friends and family everywhere you are! Search “WYA” in the App Store and Google Play.
Fun, Fundraising & other Opportunities
- Susan G. Komen 3-Day: October 2-4
- WWE Smackdown – Rise Above Cancer – at the Wells Fargo Center: October 6
- Tackle Cancer with Abington Senior High Football: October 9
- Villa Pink 4 a Purpose, #Post 4 a Cure: October 12
- Pink & White Gala by Chef Jeff & Co: October 25
- Menopause the Musical: Multiple performance through October at Penn’s Landing Playhouse
- Lokai limited-edition pink bracelet fundraiser: through October 31
- Young Survivors Self-Defense Class at Philly Self Defenses: October 7
- Wilson Oil & Propane Fueled Up & Fired Up Pick 5 Challenge: October 17
- Davio’s Philadelphia Pink Drink for the Cause: October 1-31
- 10,000 Cupcakes One Great Cause by KitchenAid: October 1-31
- Carebands by Nicole: October 1-31
- WWE Rise Above Cancer – limited-edition apparel: October 1-31
- Deb’s Designer Digs
- Pink Out Overnight Package at the Desmond Hotel
- Rick’s Tree Service Goes Pink
- Smile.Amazon.com supports Komen Philadelphia
- Snearkerskins Celebrates the Hope – a great way to wear your awareness!
- Wilson Oil & Propane’s Pink Truck Campaign
Local Rally for the Cure Events
- Heidelberg Country Club, Bernville, PA. October 1
- Kimberton Golf Club, Phoenixville, PA. October 3
- Manor Golf Club, Sinking Spring, PA. October 3
- Four Seasons Golf Course, Landisville, PA. October 8
- White Clay Creek Country Club, Wilmington DE. October 10
- The Peninsula Golf & Country Club, Millsboro DE. October 17
Wacoal Fit for the Cure®