Thank you for bringing our mission into your kitchen!
Donations are appreciated, but not required.* Once you complete your transaction below you will receive an email with a link to the virtual book so you can “get cooking”!
Complete the form below, then get Cooking with Komen Philadelphia Spring 2020 Edition:
– Use it in the digital format for the greatest convenience and easy navigation between recipes, and/or
– Download, print then file it with your other cherished recipes
There’s always a silver lining, and in our case, it’s a yummy one, too!
People everywhere are choosing to find the good that’s come out of the COVID-19 pandemic—and there’s certainly much of that to be found for the Komen Philadelphia community! Topping the list is the premiere edition of Cooking with Komen Philadelphia—a community inspired recipe book developed to keep us all connected, fuel our bodies with healthy dishes, comfort our souls with tasty favorites passed down through generations and help raise money for critical mission services* that are in demand now more than ever.
Inside Cooking with Komen Philadelphia you’ll find a lot of love—in the form of 36 fantastic recipes submitted by members of our community of volunteers, staff, survivors and metastatic breast cancer thrivers. We’ve also included healthy eating tips and nutritional guidance for men and women in treatment for breast cancer.
From your first bite of one of several sumptuous appetizers to licking that last smear of chocolate off your dessert spoon, you’ll enjoy wonderful culinary experiences along with heartfelt pride knowing you’ve helped us do more to save lives for years to come. So, let’s get cooking! Complete the form above then bring our mission into your kitchen.
Other ways you can help make this project a success:
- Share your comments—as well as photos of your culinary creations—on Facebook and Instagram using #SGKCooks2020 as a way to encourage others to get the book.
- Submit one of your favorite “full of love” recipes for the 2nd edition of Cooking with Komen. Email the recipe along with your full name and phone number to info@komenPhiladelphia.org.
* Donations are appreciated, but not required. If you are unable to make a donation at this time but would still like to use Cooking with Komen Philadelphia, please send your request to Kevin@KomenPhiladelphia.org.
Cooking with Komen Philadelphia was created by our staff and will remain a digital “book” only to ensure that every dollar of your donation will support our lifesaving mission! Once you complete your transaction you will receive an email with a link to the virtual book.