Get tickets now for the Young Professionals Party of the Pink Tie Ball, Saturday, October 13, 2018. Act now and get two young professionals parties for one, the Pink Tie Ball and our preview party at Davio’s on September 11!
Recently relaunched with a new vision, new peer leadership and new energy!
The Komen Philadelphia Young Professionals initiative is developed by young professionals for young professionals. Its purpose is to help you build friendships, introduce you to the benefits of philanthropy and provide opportunities for career empowerment.
With your peer leaders at the helm and Komen Philadelphia’s depth of connections and resources, the Young Professionals network can support your career aspirations by enabling you to:
- Forge relationships in various professional circles
- Discover and grow friendships for social enjoyment
- Find empowerment in a community of activists united to end breast cancer forever
If you’re interested in joining our Young Professionals Committee to help us develop future events and opportunities, please write to Sue@KomenPhiladelphia.org.
To join our Young Professionals Community mailing list for updates on upcoming events and new opportunities, click here.
Activities of the Young Professionals Community
To give you a balance of fun, opportunity and relaxation, the activities and opportunities of the Komen Philadelphia Young Professionals Community are greatly varied. Yearly events include:
- Evening networking events
- Mixers/happy hours
- Young Professionals team for the Komen Philadelphia Race for the Cure
- The Young Professionals Party of the Pink Tie Ball