Volunteers are More Than Pink™
Why? Because volunteers put our life-saving mission in motion every day.
Sure, volunteering is fun and fulfilling and opens avenues for lifelong friendship. But the real motivation? You can see, hear and experience the impact of our volunteer family in every aspect of Komen Philadelphia’s work. If someone’s life is saved, if someone is supported in his or her breast cancer journey, if researchers make an advance—you can be sure volunteers have played a role!
Be bold in this fight. Be proud of your impact. Join our volunteer family today.
- There will be no volunteer meetings in May or June.
- Volunteer meetings typically take place the third Wednesday of every month from 6:00–7:30 p.m.
Becoming a Volunteer
- Get started right now: complete and send in our volunteer sign-up form.
- Submit specific questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-238-8900.
- Attend one of our monthly meetings, typically held the third Wednesday of the month in Philadelphia (see our event calendar for details).
- Office help
- Dietz & Watson Pretty In Pig Ambassadors
- Helping at special events, including fundraisers, educational events and health fairs
- Speaking to small groups as a Komen Philadelphia representative
- The Komen Philadelphia Race for the Cure
If you are interested in any of the above, or would like to discuss how you can support the Komen Philadelphia community as a volunteer, please email us at email@example.com or call Elaine at 215-238-8900.