MISSION OPPORTUNITY: CHAMPION OF THE PROMISE ZONE
This unique sponsorship offers you the opportunity to support us in increasing early-stage diagnoses and breast cancer survival in our City’s most impoverished neighborhood. Learn more here.
Sponsorships: General Information
Sponsorship opportunities with Komen Philadelphia abound throughout the year for monetary and in-kind donations. We offer various levels of sponsorships with commensurate benefits. Our goal in every sponsorship is to help your company or business be More Than Pink™ by providing opportunities for you to fund vital educational programs, support service initiatives and help ensure the success of fundraisers.
Annual sponsorship opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Year-round educational events for varied audiences
- Initiatives for survivor groups as well as people living with metastatic breast cancer
- The Komen Philadelphia MORE THAN PINK Walk (Mother’s Day)
- The Komen Philadelphia Pink Tie Ball
- Young Professionals Community events
- Kids for the Cure programs
Partnerships: General Information
Many businesses, organizations and groups see the advantage of expanding their relationship with Komen Philadelphia beyond a single-event sponsorship. This is why we continually develop long-term partnerships, enabling us and our partners to benefit from ongoing activism together. We customize partnerships to help deliver:
- A continuum of positioning as a caring, responsible entity, that takes seriously its commitment to giving back to the community
- New and oftentimes exclusive opportunities
- Benefits that match your corporate objective
- Opportunities to interact with our community and your target audiences
For more information or to discuss an idea for partnership, please write to Elaine@KomenPhiladelphia.org.
The Virtual 2020 MORE THAN PINK Walk, June 28
We thank all the loyal supporters that stuck with us through the COVID-19 pandemic and helped us to pivot from our Mother’s Day tradition to safe, Virtual MORE THAN PINK Walk. While we couldn’t all walk together, our sponsors’ generosity, enthusiasm for the virtual format and passion for our cause is, indeed, keeping our mission moving!
We look forward to all our supports Being Your Virtual Best on June 28!