NEWEST OPPORTUNITY: THE 2018 PINK TIE BALL
“A Night in Venice.” October 13 at Vie
Ciao, amico. Condividiamo l’amore! Hello, friend. Let’s share love—serenaded by gently lapping waters of the Grand Canal. Bathed in the amorous glow of bella luna. Retracing the footsteps of the world’s most famous lover. Hearts beating in rhythm with the vitality of the Rialto. Euphoric with vino, formaggio… amore. For one single night, Europe’s most romantic city meets the breast cancer movement’s most passionate community. Together we will delight in love—and, most importantly, we will shareour love with millions of women and men who are or one day will face breast cancer. Become a sponsor. Experience the exhilaration. Make your impact.
- Learn more and secure your sponsorship online now.
- Download and print a list of 2018 Pink Tie Ball sponsorship opportunities.
- Download our 2018 Pink Tie Ball sponsor contract.
- Download our sponsorship opportunities document for the Pink Tie Ball Young Professionals Party.
HOT SPOT: 2018 KOMEN PHILADELPHIA RACE FOR THE CURE
- Download our 2018 Race Sponsorship Opportunities Brochure now
- Complete and return our 2018 Race Sponsor Contract.
Just as our Race for the Cure holds something uniquely special for every participant, it can offer something uniquely powerful for every sponsor!
While we do offer ready-made sponsorships, we’d much rather work with you in order to customize a package that speaks directly to your corporate objectives and community mission. Tell us what you’re looking to achieve, and we’ll find the perfect place for you at the event as well as during Race season. Your options include:
- Choose from one of 7 ready-made sponsorships
- Do more with any of 11 turbo-boosted specialized opportunities
- Let us customize a package just for you.
Sponsorships: General Information
Sponsorship opportunities with Komen Philadelphia abound throughout the year for monetary and in-kind donations. We offer various levels of sponsorships with commensurate benefits. Our goal in every sponsorship is to help your company or business be More Than Pink™ by providing opportunities for you to fund vital educational programs, support service initiatives and help ensure the success of fundraisers.
Annual sponsorship opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Year-round educational events for varied audiences
- Initiatives for survivor groups as well as people living with metastatic breast cancer
- The Komen Philadelphia Race for the Cure
- The Komen Philadelphia Pink Tie Ball
- Young Professionals Community events
- Kids for the Cure programs
Partnerships: General Information
Many businesses, organizations and groups see the advantage of expanding their relationship with Komen Philadelphia beyond a single-event sponsorship. This is why we continually develop long-term partnerships, enabling us and our partners to benefit from ongoing activism together. We customize partnerships to help deliver:
- A continuum of positioning as a caring, responsible entity, that takes seriously its commitment to giving back to the community
- New and oftentimes exclusive opportunities
- Benefits that match your corporate objective
- Opportunities to interact with our community and your target audiences
For more information or to discuss an idea for partnership, please write to Elaine@KomenPhiladelphia.org.