NEWEST OPPORTUNITY: THE 2019 PINK TIE BALL
An evening as the stars! October 12 at Vie
Get ready for sight… glamour…action! Our 2019 Pink Tie Ball shines the spotlight on you, our most passionate activists, who help to ensure more women and men survive breast cancer, every day—here at home and worldwide! As a sponsor, you and your guests will enjoy an Oscar-style evening with plenty of glamour, celebration and memorable experiences. At the same time, our red-carpet gala will present you with unique, meaningful opportunities to build new relationships with like-minded activists and support Komen Philadelphia’s lifesaving work in our community and beyond.
- Learn more and secure your sponsorship online now.
- Download and print a list of 2019 Pink Tie Ball sponsorship opportunities.
- Download our 2019 Pink Tie Ball sponsor contract.
Sponsorships: General Information
Sponsorship opportunities with Komen Philadelphia abound throughout the year for monetary and in-kind donations. We offer various levels of sponsorships with commensurate benefits. Our goal in every sponsorship is to help your company or business be More Than Pink™ by providing opportunities for you to fund vital educational programs, support service initiatives and help ensure the success of fundraisers.
Annual sponsorship opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Year-round educational events for varied audiences
- Initiatives for survivor groups as well as people living with metastatic breast cancer
- The Komen Philadelphia MORE THAN PINK Walk (Mother’s Day)
- The Komen Philadelphia Pink Tie Ball
- Young Professionals Community events
- Kids for the Cure programs
Partnerships: General Information
Many businesses, organizations and groups see the advantage of expanding their relationship with Komen Philadelphia beyond a single-event sponsorship. This is why we continually develop long-term partnerships, enabling us and our partners to benefit from ongoing activism together. We customize partnerships to help deliver:
- A continuum of positioning as a caring, responsible entity, that takes seriously its commitment to giving back to the community
- New and oftentimes exclusive opportunities
- Benefits that match your corporate objective
- Opportunities to interact with our community and your target audiences
For more information or to discuss an idea for partnership, please write to Elaine@KomenPhiladelphia.org.