WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE SUMMER 2019 SEMESTER.
A few opening’s remain for our summer semester, please call Kathy at 215-238-8900.
Or if you think you’ll be interested in a fall internship, download our intern application form.
Every year more than a dozen college students show they are More Than Pink™ by dedicating their time, talents and hearts to serving the Komen Philadelphia community. As an intern, you can truly make an impact by working hands-on with our staff as we serve millions of people in our area.
An internship with Susan G. Komen Philadelphia is also an excellent way to enhance your college experience and prepare you for entry into the professional world.
- We offer flexible scheduling in our office: Monday through Thursday 9 to 5 and Fridays 9 to 4.
- All interns are asked to commit to a minimum of 30 hours/week.
- Some positions may require attendance at additional meetings and special events, and occasional evening and weekend hours.
- All internships are unpaid.
- All internships run a minimum of 10 weeks.
Sessions Available during the Year
- Fall: September through December
- Winter/Spring: January through (and including) our Mother’s Day MORE THAN PINK Walk™
- Summer: June through August
Areas of Focus
We match our interns with specific staff members according to the skills, interests and majors of the applicants. Our current openings focus on:
- Community health and education
- Grants and public policy
- Communications and special-event planning
- Finance and bookkeeping
- Fundraising and volunteer engagement
- Information management and data entry
Internship candidates should:
- Be enrolled in a college or university
- Exhibit strong organizational skills
- Be computer-savvy
- Possess good customer service skills
- Show enthusiasm and initiative
To apply for our internship program, please download this intern application form or call 215-238-8900 for more information.