Fundraisers demonstrate they are More Than Pink™ by taking extra steps to not only raise money for our cause, but to also bring others in the community into the Komen Philadelphia mission.
However, fundraising doesn’t have to take a year of planning or months of hard work. You can make an impact by simply organizing a neighborhood garage sale or selling holiday pies in your office break room. Or, you can go all in by organizing larger events such as golf tournaments or dance-a-thons.
Before getting started, check out these fundraising options and resources to help spur your creativity and support your efforts.
Ways to Fundraise
- Try new DIY (Do It Yourself) Fundraising. Use this amazing tool to boost the success of your fundraising event or online-only fundraising efforts.
- ”Adopt” a Dietz & Watson Pretty In Pig bank. These standard and over-sized piggy banks offer a fun and effective way to raise dollars.
- Host a Rally for the Cure event. This program that works to raise money and educate people about breast self-awareness through volunteer-organized golf and tennis events.
- Design your own fundraiser. You’re limited only by your imagination!
- Organize a third-party event. These are larger events held by companies and organizations and have certain requirements.
Resources for Fundraisers