YOUNG PROFESSIONALS AFTER WORK:
AN ALL-IN ENGAGEMENT WITH AUTHOR & ENTREPRENEUR, BILL GREEN
- $20 donation per person supports Komen Philadelphia.
- First 30 people receive a free copy of Mr. Green's Book, ALL IN: Real Life Business Lessons for Aspiring Entrepreneurs
Join us for wine, cheese and conversation with Bill Green, the no-holds-barred serial entrepreneur who has built multiple businesses from bootstraps to blockbuster.
Susan G. Komen Philadelphia proudly continues our Young Professionals After-Work Series with an exclusive, sure-to-be-energizing evening with Bill Green, Founder and CEO of Lending One, pioneering entrepreneur in the world of startups and author of the must-read ALL IN: Real Life Business Lessons for Aspiring Entrepreneurs.
In his own words, Bill invites Delaware Valley young professionals to come and connect with him based on the simple ABCs of his background and career, "I started with zero dollars, dropped out of college, became a serial entrepreneur and have been successful at creating a number of businesses. I've been through challenges, had dreams and took paths I'm certain will resonate with any young professional today."
In order to keep your experience highly personal and memorable, seating is limited for this event. Register early so that you can enjoy:
- Meet-and-greet with Mr. Green
- Fantastic wine and “light bites”
- Electric presentation and Q&A: Bill Green will rivet and inspire! Known as the "straight-talking, edgy, no-holds-barred serial entrepreneur," Green wrote ALL IN to show aspiring entrepreneurs how to fully commit to whatever they do—not just in business, but also in life. He will share some of his most tried-and-true approaches as well as some of his most hard-to-believe insights gleaned from personal experiences.
- Networking in the sophisticated comforts of the Loews Concierge Lounge
- A free copy of ALL IN is generously being provided by Mr. Green for the first 30 people to register for this event (you must also attend the event to pick up your book in person).
- All admission fees will be donated to Komen Philadelphia to help increase the number of breast cancer survivors in our community.
Special thanks to the Loews Philadelphia Hotel, Bill Green and Sarah Borgia, Komen Philadelphia Young Professionals After-Work Series chairperson.
William S. “Bill” Green is the straight-talking, edgy, no-holds-barred serial entrepreneur and author of ALL IN: Real Life Business Lessons for Aspiring Entrepreneurs. Having built multiple businesses from beginning to blockbuster during his 40-year career, Green is best known for “bootstrapping a startup” before anyone knew what the word “startup” meant. He propelled his first company, Wilmar Industries, from a flea market table to an industry-leading $630-million corporation with more than 2,300 employees. With decades of successes (and a few failures) to his credit, Green is ready to reveal his gritty secrets and practical tools for success.
Green has carved a reputation for going hard or going home in everything he does. He wrote ALL IN to show aspiring entrepreneurs how to fully commit to whatever they do—not just in business, but also in life. Born with a passion for maxing out his potential, Green was selling cookies door-to-door before he could read. As a paperboy, he cornered the market by working for every newspaper in town. Even after making his fortune, Bill didn’t take up golf like the other masters of the universe—he kept pushing himself with marathons and triathlons. Never content with the status quo, Bill Green just keeps coming when the rest of the pack has run out of gas.
ALL IN: Real Life Business Lessons from Aspiring Entrepreneurs inspires readers to maximize their potential and give them the practical tools to succeed. With refreshingly candid and often humorous wisdom, Green answers the question he often hears from students and mentees: “How can a regular person make it as an entrepreneur?” ALL IN is Green’s street-smart philosophy, detailing with entertaining and insightful prose how to conceive, build, and grow a business from neophyte startup to market‑dominating success. Whether the reader hopes to start their own dog-walking service or a revolutionary mobile app, the commonsense wisdom of ALL IN applies to virtually any industry. Read more about Mr. Green here.