A free online engagement for members of our survivor and metastatic breast cancer community.
Register now then join us for "the talk" like you've never experienced it before!
We could all use a little fun—and “grandmotherly advice”—these days! Join us for a light-hearted, insightful engagement with your peers from the survivor and metastatic breast cancer community—and award-winning author and relationship counselor Lynn Hubschman.
We’ve all had “the talk.” But never like this...
... And certainly never with our grandmother! Lynn Hubschman—aka “Woozie” (grandmother)—has taken the self-help, relationship-counseling and sex-advice arenas by storm with her humorous, yet reality-based, approach to empowering individuals to understand and enrich the relationships they have with themselves and others.
Komen Philadelphia is thrilled to have Lynn bring her unique style, professional insights and life-changing pearls of wisdom to this online engagement—and specifically address the challenges, wants and needs of breast cancer survivors and women living with metastatic breast cancer. Register and join us for a spirited discussion and Q&A, exploring topics including:
- How much longer can I shelter in place with this same person? Constructive ways to deal with the challenges and surprising opportunities to add more spark to your time together.
- Getting a better read on the dynamics. Understanding your relationship with yourself and your partner.
- The woes. How much work to put into it and when to walk away from it.
- The wonders. Uncovering the hidden gems of happiness and fulfillment in your relationships.
Register here to join us at no charge—then get ready to laugh, explore, share and experience the joy of an evening with Woozie.
Things to know and do:
- Please share this email. All members of the survivor and metastatic breast cancer community are welcome to connect with us.
- Engagement is free and held online via the Zoom platform. Connect via desktop, laptop or smartphone.
- Once you register, you will receive a link for joining your community for this discussion. Remember to add the event to your calendar.
ABOUT LYNN HUBSCHMAN
Beloved author of "Woozie (aka Grandmother) Wisdom (about Life, Sex and Love)", Lynn Hubschman, ACSW is a B.A. graduate of the University of Pennsylvania and its School of Social Work. She is the former Director of Family Life Education for Jewish Family Service in Philadelphia and then Director of Social Work at Pennsylvania Hospital, America's oldest hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She has written two books, one on transsexuals, and numerous articles. Her background includes teaching, lecturing, appearing regularly on local and national TV talk shows. She has maintained a private practice and lives with her husband in Philadelphia and South Florida. She has two married daughters and three grandchildren. You can visit her on-line at www.wooziewisdom.com.