A Wellness and Recovery Program for Women Who Have Been Treated for Breast Cancer.
We Can Row promotes the sport of rowing for women recovering from breast cancer to develop healthy and strong bodies, become active participants in their own recovery, rediscover the joy of movement, and be part of a group of women with a common bond supporting each other. We Can Row Philadelphia:
- Provides new opportunities for breast cancer survivors to heal, both physically and emotionally, by being active participants in their own recovery and as part of a mutually empowering team.
- Raises awareness within the greater Philadelphia patient and medical professional community regarding the physical and social benefits of rowing for cancer recovery, wellness and a healthy lifestyle.
- Inspires others by members being role models of strength and confidence in cancer recovery by example and through education and outreach.
Everyone starts with the Learn-To-Row program which serves as your introduction to the healing power of rowing.
For more information
- Follow: We Can Row Philly on Facebook
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the website for information and registration links
Medical approval is required to participate. We Can Row – Philadelphia is part of the WECANROW network headquartered in Boston, MA with chapters in Washington, DC, Madison,WI, Buffalo NY, Connecticut Tri-State Area and St. Louis, MO