Wacoal is proud to celebrate its 19th year of partnership with Susan G. Komen® through the Fit for the Cure® program!
- Come in for a complimentary bra fitting.
- For every woman who gets a professional bra fitting at an event, Wacoal will donate $2 to Komen (no purchase necessary*).
- Wacoal will donate an additional $2 to Susan G. Komen for every Wacoal bra purchased at the event.
- Spend $80 and receive a free plaid travel case (while supplies last**).
Fall 2019 Fit for the Cure Events in the Komen Philadelphia Service Area
- Macy's Willow Grove Park, Friday, April 5
- Macy's Lehigh Valley Mall, White Hall, PA: April 10
- Macy's Cherry Hill Mall, Cherry Hill, NJ: April 12
- Macy's King of Prussia Mall, King of Prussia, PA: April 17
- Macy's Christiana Mall, Newark, DE: April 25
Wacoal and Komen, Making an Impact
Wacoal is a proud partner of Susan G. Komen. In the past 19 years Wacoal has donated more than $5.2 million dollars to help fund breast cancer research and other community programs through Fit for the Cure and other initiatives. Wacoal America's Fit for the Cure program raises funds that directly contribute to Komen's National Treatment Assistance Program.
**No purchase necessary. For 2019, Wacoal has guaranteed an aggregate minimum donation of $250,000 to Komen. **While supplies last on the day of the event at participating stores. Fit for the Cure® is a registered trademark of Susan G. Komen®.