Wacoal is proud to celebrate its 19th year of partnership with Susan G. Komen® through the Fit for the Cure® program!
- Come in for a complimentary bra fitting.
- For every woman who gets a professional bra fitting at an event, Wacoal will donate $2 to Komen (no purchase necessary*).
- Wacoal will donate an additional $2 to Susan G. Komen for every Wacoal bra purchased at the event.
- Wacoal will also donate $2 to Komen for each Awareness Bra sold in stores and online at Wacoal-America.com during October.
- Spend $90 and receive a free quilted clutch; spend $140 and also receive a free quilted pouch (while supplies last**).
- Get social! While you shop, be sure to take a photo of yourself holding a Wacoal "I Got Fit" sign, then post it on social media (Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram) using the tag #IGotFit. Wacoal will donate an additional $1 to Komen for every individual who shares on social.
Fall 2019 Fit for the Cure Events in the Komen Philadelphia Service Area
- Macy's Willow Grove Park, Wednesday, October 2
- Macy's Cherry Hill Mall, Cherry Hill, NJ: Friday, October 4
- Macy's King of Prussia Mall, King of Prussia, PA: Wednesday, October 9
- Macy's Lehigh Valley Mall, White Hall, PA: Friday, October 11
- Macy's Christiana Mall, Newark, DE: Wednesday, October 16
- Macy's Center City Philadelphia, PA: Thursday, October 17
Wacoal and Komen, Making an Impact
Wacoal is a proud partner of Susan G. Komen. In the past 19 years Wacoal has donated more than $5.2 million dollars to help fund breast cancer research and other community programs through Fit for the Cure and other initiatives. Wacoal America's Fit for the Cure program raises funds that directly contribute to Komen's National Treatment Assistance Program.
**No purchase necessary. For 2019, Wacoal has guaranteed an aggregate minimum donation of $250,000 to Komen. **While supplies last on the day of the event at participating stores. Fit for the Cure® is a registered trademark of Susan G. Komen®.