- For every woman who gets a professional bra fitting at an event, Wacoal will donate $2 to Komen (no purchase necessary).
- Wacoal will also donate $2 to Komen for every Wacoal bra, shapewear item or b.tempt'd bra purchased at these events.
- Throughout the month of October, $2 will be donated to Komen for each Awareness Bra sold in stores and online at Wacoal-America.com.
Plus, any time you participate in a Fit for the Cure event be sure to get your photo with an "I Got Fit" sign an share it on social media. Wacoal will donate $1 for every picture posted to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram that features an "I Got Fit" sign in the picture and is tagged with #IGotFit.
Together with all other promotions conducted by Wacoal, Wacoal will donate an aggregate guaranteed minimum donation of $250,000.00 in 2018 to support Komen'sNational Treatment Assistance program and other local community health programs. Click here for more information and to find other events near you and your family.
Fall Fit for the Cure Events in the Komen Philadelphia Service Area
- Macy's Lehigh Valley Mall, White Hall, PA: September 26
- Macy's Christiana Mall, Newark, DE: September 28
- Macy's Cherry Hill Mall, Cherry Hill, NJ: October 5
- Macy's King of Prussia Mall, King of Prussia, PA: October 11