Please note that our September meeting will be held on the fourth Wednesday of the month, out of respect for those celebrating Rosh Hashana.
Summer may be over, but fall is already heating up at Komen Philadelphia. Plenty of opportunities exist for volunteers of all ages to get involved with events, office support, fundraising and awareness initiatives and much more. Our meeting agenda will include:
- Metastatic Breast Cancer Symposium recap
- Strength & Survival: The Universal Language
- National Breast Cancer Awareness Month activities
- 2018 Komen Philadelphia Race for the Cure
- Individual and group fundraising programs
- Guest speaker: Sharon Congleton, RN, BSN, MA; Health Promotion Nurse Consultant, Philadelphia Corporation for Aging
Please join us on September 27—and bring your friends.
Everyone is welcome and will make an impact! No RSVP is required for this meeting. If you are new to our volunteer family, please be sure to complete our volunteer sign-up form and submit it immediately or bring it to the meeting.
Every day, volunteers turn their time, talents and
passion into the fuel that drives the lifesaving work
of Komen Philadelphia.