October is the perfect time to get involved!
October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month and the perfect time to show your support. Plenty of opportunities exist for volunteers of all ages and levels of availability to get involved with events, office support, fundraising, awareness initiatives and much more. Our meeting agenda will include:
- Strength & Survival: The Universal Language, with the Philly POPS®
- National Breast Cancer Awareness Month activities
- 2018 Komen Philadelphia Race for the Cure®
- Individual and group fundraising programs
- Guest speaker: Melissa Green, Certified Yoga Instructor and Holistic Nutritionist.
Please join us on October 18—and bring your friends.
Everyone is welcome. We will all make an impact! No RSVP is required for this meeting. If you are new to our volunteer family, please be sure to complete our volunteer sign-up form and submit it immediately or bring it to the meeting.
Every day, volunteers turn their time, talents and
passion into the fuel that drives the lifesaving work
of Komen Philadelphia.