This is a Facebook Live event in the Fox Chase Cancer Center Together Facing Breast Cancer series.
Join our breast cancer community for Together Facing Breast Cancer
Discussion Leader: Richard Bleicher, MD, FACS
Fox Chase Cancer Center
Professor, Department of Surgical Oncology;
Director, Breast Fellowship Program;
Leader, Breast Cancer Program
Komen Philadelphia is proud to support Fox Chase Cancer Center's Together Facing Breast Cancer engagement and to encourage all members of our community—survivor, metastatic breast cancer thrivers, caregivers and loved ones—to participate.
Part of Fox Chase Cancer's fall engagement series, Together Facing Breast Cancer will be led by long-time Komen Philadelphia community health partner and grantee leader, Dr. Richard Bleicher, and include additional insights from a panel of Fox Chase clinicians and researchers. Designed to engage cancer patients and survivors, caregivers, friends, family and healthcare providers, you experience on October 27 will include an innovative, informative program offering updates on the latest research, screening and treatment for breast cancer. Additional features include:
- Q&A session
- Patient advocacy groups, industry partners, and Fox Chase special services will provide helpful resources online.
Please note that although this is a Facebook live event, you are not required to have a Facebook account to attend. Visit Fox Chase Cancer on Facebook.
More opportunities in the Fox Chase Cancer Center Together Facing Cancer Series
To comply with safety regulations surrounding COVID-19, Fox Chase Cancer Center will hold six virtual events in the fall of 2020. Through Facebook Live virtual programming, Fox Chase embraces communities beyond the Philadelphia region. Join the community for any or all of these opportunities:
- Together Facing Colorectal Cancer: Wednesday, September 16, 2020
- Together Facing Melanoma: Thursday, September 24, 2020
- Together Facing Bladder/Kidney Cancer: Tuesday, October 6, 2020
- Together Facing Breast Cancer: Tuesday, October 27, 2020
- Together Facing Lung Cancer: Thursday, November 5, 2020
- Together Facing Pancreatic Cancer: Thursday, November 19, 2020