Last year, The MAX Challenge family and all those who purchased t-shirts approximately $7,000 to support the work of Komen Philadelphia and other Komen affiliates in our area.
This year, they're out to sell even more limited-edition t-shirts... more than double the fundraising amount... and, consequently, make an even greater impact on helping us saving lives.
How you can participate
- Stop in any participating The MAX Challenge locations to purchase your 2018 limited-edition t-shirt
- Shirts are $12 each. Purchase one for every member of the family, your "soccer moms" community, anyone and everyone you know who cares about ending breast cancer! All proceeds support Komen.
- That's it! Also remember to wear your shirt proudly and use it as an opportunity to start conversations about breast health awareness and the work of Komen.
Participating locations in our area
- Pennsylvania: Fairless Hills
- New Jersey: Bayonne, Berkley, Bordentown, Clinton, Cranford, East Hanover, Fair Lawn, Franklin Lakes, Freehold, Hazlet, Howell, Lacey, Lawrenceville/Pennington, Madison, Montclair, Moorestown, Old Bridge, Piscataway, Shrewsbury, Watchung, Wayne, Woodbridge
- New York: New City
- Connecticut: South Windsor