Captain Jodi Krawitz and Team Spunky's Hope invites adults to join them for their annual Painting for a Cure fundraiser in support of the 2018 Komen Philadelphia Race for the Cure.
Back by popular demand, Spunky's Hope painting fundraiser has been a fabulous success for the last 4 years, and they always feel so grateful and blessed for the support. Art In The Pod has been wonderfully supportive in this initiative year after year as well, helping to assure a fun and empowering time!
- This is a BYOB event. Please feel free to bring snacks to share also
- As always Team Spunky's Hope will be selling raffle tickets and have their usual fabulous prizes.
- This fun event always bring lots of laughs and the special connections that comes from raising money together to support the fight to agains breast cancer.
Reserve your easel now:
- $45.00 per person
- Please submit money (check, money or PayPal) to Lisa Burstein Pentz at email@example.com
Support Team Spunky's Hope
The Krawitz family invites you to join them this Race season as a member or supporter of the Team.
- Click here to register for the Race and join Team Spunky's Hope
- Click here to donate and help Team Spunky's Hope reach it's 2018 fundraising goal
- Be inspired by Jodi's 2018 Race message.
The fight against breast cancer belongs to all of us!
So, please plan on joining us for this great event... and join the family ending breast cancer together!
Learn more about the 2018 Komen Philadelphia Race for the Cure here.