Captain Jodi Krawitz and Team Spunky's Hope invite you to join them for their annual bowling fundraiser supporting the 2018 Komen Philadelphia Race for the Cure.
A great time for the whole family, date-night, or individuals looking to enjoy the sport and connect with like-minded people, Bowl for a Cure goes far beyond your average bowling night!
$45 per person gets you this incredi-bowl package:
- 2 hours of unlimited bowling
- Shoe rentals
- $7 arcade card per person
- $5 gift certificate per person
- Cheese pizza, chicken tenders & French fries
- Unlimited soft drinks & juice
And, of course, Team Spunky's Hope will be offering other opportunities to support the cause including their famous-and-fabulous raffles. Alcoholic beverages are not included, but the bar will be open for individual purchases.
Reserve your lane now and get ready for the fun!
- $45/person. Act quickly, limited to the first 25 registrants
- Payments (Check, money order to PayPal) can be made directly to Lisa Burstein Pentz, Email Lisa at email@example.com
Support Team Spunky's Hope
The Krawitz family invites you to join them this Race season as a member or supporter of the Team.
- Click here to register for the Race and join Team Spunky's Hope
- Click here to donate and help Team Spunky's Hope reach it's 2018 fundraising goal
- Be inspired by Jodi's 2018 Race message.
The fight against breast cancer belongs to all of us!
So, please plan on joining us for this great event... and join the family ending breast cancer together!
Learn more about the 2018 Komen Philadelphia Race for the Cure here.