Friends of Susan G. Komen Philadelphia receive an additional $25 off the registration fee using the code IMPACT25. Register today!
Every moment of the Susan G. Komen 3-Day®—from the emotional Opening Ceremony to the cheers of celebration at the end of day three—will have a lasting impact on your life.
Some walkers say they’ll always remember the breast cancer survivor sitting on her front lawn thanking them for walking as they passed by. For some it was the t-shirt of the walker in front of them that said, “Mom, I’ll see you in heaven.” For others it was the pit stops along the route staffed with colorfully costumed crew members, or the sweep van that picked them up when they got tired.
These moments are why we walk. Please join us September 28-30, 2018. Register today!
- Walk 60 miles over the course of three days.
- Enjoy a scenic route that is fully supported by an experienced crew who will keep you safe and comfortable (it’s OK if you can’t walk all 20 miles each day, we are there to pick you up!).
- Spend Friday and Saturday night with your 3-Day family at our new Philadelphia hotel based camp which will serve as host for main street, meals, and participant lodging.
- Laugh, cheer and share tears of joy at the Closing Ceremony, the largest, most moving survivor tribute of the weekend.
- And, through it all make a real impact in the fight to end breast cancer.
Don't forget: Friends of Susan G. Komen Philadelphia receive an additional $25 off the registration fee using the code IMPACT25. Register today!
If you would like to learn more, join us at a Get Started Meeting video conference.
This will be a fun, inspiring, informative meeting where we tell you more about the 3-Day and how we support you to meet your fundraising and training goals. We promise you’ll leave motivated by the amazing 3-Day community and inspired to start or continue your training and fundraising.
- April 9th at 8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- Click here to register for the get started video conference.
We hope to have you join us in the Pink Bubble this September!