- VIP Package, $40: includes preferred seating and preview reception at the Komen Philadelphia office.
- General Admission: $20
- Student Admission: $10
Looking for a not-so-ordinary way to support the fundraising success of 2019 the Susan G. Komen Philadelphia® MORE THAN PINK Walk™? Join us for couture and more during Century 21's breast cancer survivor fashion show.
Experience the thrill of Milan on Market Street! Twenty members of our breast cancer survivor community take to the runway to give you the fashion experience of a lifetime.
- An unbelievable show directed by Kevin Parker and Kerry Scott, co-creators of Philly Fashion Week
- Gift bag including a mystery-discount coupon for your purchases that night
- Thanks to the generosity of Century 21, 100 percent of admission fees and other opportunities will be donated to the Komen Philadelphia MORE THAN PINK Walk.
PLUS: Come with extra cash to, take part in our raffles and other opportunities to enhance your experience. And remember, seating is limited and no walk-ins will be accepted, so REGISTER NOW.
Meet Our Survivor Models!
- Dr. Diane Barsky
- Johanna Conicello
- Pat Greager
- Taylor Hoskins
- Amanda Irvin
- Jodi Krawitz
- Maria Kunkulis
- Melissa Landay
- Kim Massey
- Jeannine Mayberry
- Lorelei McGlade
- Jeanne Moriak
- Toni Obermeier
- Dr. Deborah Olusa
- Kimberly Reed
- Jamil Rivers
- Nicole Simpson
- Melanie Tantillo
- Erika Wimms
This event is part of our spring fundraising extravaganza!
Our spring MORE THAN PINK Walk fundraising extravaganza, features three fabulous events bursting with fun, friends, food and excitement—designed to help you dress up, unwind, accessorize and accelerate our fight to save lives.
- Bag Bingo at Century 21: March 20 from 7:00-10:00 p.m.; Philadelphia, PA
- All-out Party at Chickie's & Pete's: April 10 from 6:30-8:00 p.m.; Marlton, NJ
- Survivor Fashion Show at Century 21: April 17 from 7:00-10:00 p.m.; Philadelphia, PA