Looking for a not-so-ordinary way to support the fundraising success of 2019 the Susan G. Komen Philadelphia® MORE THAN PINK Walk™? Join us for couture and more during Century 21's breast cancer survivor fashion show.
Experience the thrill of Milan on Market Street! Twenty members of our breast cancer survivor community take to the runway to give you the fashion experience of a lifetime.
- An unbelievable show directed by Kevin Parker, CEO and co-creator of Philly Fashion Week
- Food, soft drinks and wine
- Gift bag including a mystery-discount coupon for your purchases that night
- Thanks to the generosity of Century 21, 100 percent of admission fees and other opportunities will be donated to the Komen Philadelphia MORE THAN PINK Walk.
PLUS: Come with extra cash to, take part in our raffles and other opportunities to enhance your experience. And remember, seating is limited and no walk-ins will be accepted, so REGISTER NOW.
This event is part of our spring fundraising extravaganza!
Our spring MORE THAN PINK Walk fundraising extravaganza, features three fabulous events bursting with fun, friends, food and excitement—designed to help you dress up, unwind, accessorize and accelerate our fight to save lives.
- Bag Bingo at Century 21: March 20 from 7:00-10:00 p.m.; Philadelphia, PA
- All-out Party at Chickie's & Pete's: April 10 from 6:00-8:00 p.m.; Marlton, NJ
- Survivor Fashion Show at Century 21: April 17 from 7:00-10:00 p.m.; Philadelphia, PA