Registration is now closed. If you still wish to attend, please call 215-238-8900 before registering.
Join Komen Philadelphia's Young Survivors & The Big Pink Footprint community as we say goodbye to the blahs of winter... and step into the aaahs! of spring rejuvenation. Specially designed for young breast cancer survivors aged 20-40, our Ladies' Night at Toppers includes:
- Mini-Spa Indulgences (5:30-7:00 PM) Toppers will be fully staffed with spa/salon professionals offering you 30 minutes of "ahhh!" You pick two from: manicure, pedicure, express facial, express massage, and hair cut!
- Dr. Jen Speaks the Truth about Healthy Skin (7:00 PM): A guest on CNN, The Dr. Oz Show, CBS 3 Eyewtiness News and Fox 29 News, Jennifer Caudle, D.O., Assistant Professor, Department of Family Medicine, Rowan University-School of Osteopathic Medicine, helps you get your skin ready for spring and year-round health. Followed by Q&A.
- Food & Drink: Perfect for total relaxation & "girl talk," Toppers caps off your 'indulgences' with fabulous wine, balanced perfectly with delicacies courtesy of Di Bruno Brothers
- Fabulous gifts & raffle opportunities
RESERVATION FOR LADIES' NIGHT IS NOW CLOSED
- $10 reservation fee; your donation will support the growth and future initiatives of The Big Pink Footprint
- Reservations are now closed. If you still wish to attend, please inquire at 2150238-8900.
We thank the team at Toppers Spa/Salon for their generosity and hard work to make this event possible and incredible!
Dr. Jennifer Caudle, D.O., is a board-certified Family Medicine physician. She is currently an Assistant Professor in the department of Family Medicine at Rowan University-School of Osteopathic Medicine. Prior to this, Dr. Caudle was a faculty member in the Johns Hopkins University / Sinai Hospital Residency Program in Internal Medicine in Baltimore, MD, and an Instructor of Medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
She has served as an on-air health expert for local and national news networks including CNN. The Dr. Oz Show, Fox 29 News Philadelphia, CBS Philly 3 News, The Tom Joyner Morning Show and many others. Dr. Jen speaks the truth about your health! Whether speaking to young adults or older individuals, her warm and engaging style captivates audiences.
Dr. Jen gives information about health and wellness, but she also gives inspiration; her fresh attitude combined solid health information enables her audiences to take charge of their minds, bodies, and lives.As a family physician, Dr. Jen speaks about a wide range of health topics such as depression, drug abuse, peer pressure, obesity and diabetes, among others. “The issues we face… can affect our outlook on life,” says Dr. Jen. “But, the reverse is also true—our outlook on life can affect the issues we face.”
Learn more about Dr. Jen at www.jennifercaudle.com.