Two great locations in Pennsylvania:
- Skirt Bryn Mawr: 931 Lancaster Avenue
- Skirt Rittenhouse in Philadelphia: 212 South 9th Street
SHOP SKIRT SEPTEMBER 11-16 TO SUPPORT KOMEN PHILADELPHIA
Skirt Cares is a week-long shopping challenge designed to enhance your wardrobe while raising money and awareness for several local charities. You shop, Skirt donates, we all win—it's that simple!
- Shop at Skirt Bryn Mawr or Skirt Rittenhouse September 11-16 and mention Komen Philadelphia* to have Skirt donate 10% of your sale to support our mission.
- You'll also receive a $25 Skirt gift card at the time of your purchase as a thank-you for supporting your charity of choice.
- When the challenge closes, Skirt will donate to match the total amount raised for the top-supported non-profit organization.
- Get social to increase your support! Share your shopping photos using #skirtcares to encourage friends and families to take advantage of this great opportunity.
Learn more about Skirt here.
*Shoppers can choose to support one of 17 designated charities: Alex's Lemonade Stand, Children's Crisis Treatment Center, CHOP Community Partnership, Emily's Entourage, Go Red - American Heart Association, Help Us Adopt, InLiquid, JAFCO, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Living Beyond Breast Cancer, Mainline Animal Rescue, Music Theatre Philadelphia, Our Closet, PSPCA, Simon's Heart, Susan G. Komen Philadelphia, The Levy Castle Family Foundation for Diabetes Research