Two of our most loyal and generous sponsors—Dietz & Watson and Brown's Super Stores/ShopRite—have teamed up for Summer Fundraising "Pig-Tacular"!
The store that raises the most money in July will win a enormous parking lot grilling party for staff and shoppers, compliments of Dietz & Watson.
Dietz & Watson's Pretty In Pig is on tour this July, with four of the gigantic piggy banks taking up residence for two weeks each at eight area ShopRite and Fresh Grocer locations. Pretty In Pig, a fund- and awareness-raising initiative developed by Komen Philadelphia and Dietz and Watson 8 years ago, offers everyone the opportunity to make an impact on the fight against breast cancer... one dime, quarter and dollar at a time! All told, the program has raised approximately $1 million, and immeasurable awareness about early detection and other vital breast health practices.
Look for our Pretty In Pigs, Susie, Hope, Charity and Faith near the deli counter at these Philadelphia locations from July 17-30.
- ShopRite, Bristol Pike: 2200 Bristol Pike, Bensalem, PA
- ShopRite, Cheltenham: 2386 Cheltenham Avenue, Cheltenham, PA
- ShopRite, Roxborough: 6901 Ridge Avenue, Philadelphia, PA
- ShopRite, Brooklawn: Route 130 and Browning Road, Brooklawn, NJ
We also thank these locations for hosting "our girls" for the first half of July:
- ShopRite, Island Avenue: 900 Island Avenue, Philadelphia
- Fresh Grocer, Monument Avenue: 4160 Monument Avenue, Philadelphia
- ShopRite North 52nd Street: 1575 North 52nd St., Philadelphia
- ShopRite Fox Street: 3400 Fox Street, Philadelphia
Donate to help save lives and to help your neighborhood win the cookout to top all cookouts for summer 2018!
If you see one of the Pretty In Pig banks in your local ShopRite or Green Grocer, drop you donation into her slot. Every dollar will be donated directly to Komen Philadelphia and will help move our mission forward in the year ahead! PLUS, the store with the highest fundraising total for their two weeks will win a Dietz & Watson Grillebration on August 16. On this day, Dietz & Watson will thank the neighborhood for their contributions to ending breast cancer by taking over the store's parking lot, and grilling up fantastic hotdogs and more for the store's staff and its shoppers.