- Sunday, October 29 starting time, 6:20 pm.
- Monday, October 30 starting time, 7:00 p.m.
BIDDING IS NOW OPEN, CLICK HERE. You can win your favorite player’s one of a kind, breast cancer awareness jersey right off his back! Bidding starts at $100, all proceeds support our mission.
Join the Philadelphia Rebels—a Tier II American Junior hockey team for 16-20 year olds—during their third annual 'Paint the Rink Pink' weekend to support the mission of Komen Philadelphia. Both games offer plenty of fun, sport opportunity and plenty of inspiration to rally the community in the fight against breast cancer.
After each game, fans can participate in the auction of specially-designed, game-worn jerseys, with all proceeds after expenses being donated Komen Philadelphia. In addition, members of our breast cancer survivor family and supporters will be featured on center ice to drop the ceremonial first puck, which will, of course, be pink:
- October 29: Komen Philly Young Professional's member and breast cancer survivor, Michelle Marinaro and Forever Fighter, Chris Koniers.
- October 30: breast cancer survivors, Kriss Fierro, Ana Costa and Ketlaine Felix, with Komen Philadelphia "ambassador," Lauren Wagner.
Tickets & more information
- For tickets click here.
- To bid on the jerseys of your favorite Rebels click here.
- For more information contact Maureen at 856-381-9719 or email email@example.com
- Follow the Rebels on Facebook.
About the Philadelphia Rebels
The Philadelphia Rebels, proud members of the North American Hockey League, are a Tier II American Junior hockey team located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The premise of the Rebels, and the league itself, is to help aspiring 16 – 20 year olds in their quest to achieve their goal of a better education through collegiate hockey. The Rebels are a non-pay to play team and play their home games at the Class of 1923 Arena at the University of Pennsylvania. The Rebels are the highest level of junior hockey on the East Coast.