REGISTER NOW. Admission: $20 donation per person, includes door-prize entry.
You’re invited, to be chic for fall!
Join us at the Paula Hian Boutique at the King of Prussia Mall.
Inspired by such style icons as Audrey Hepburn and Jackie Onassis, Philadelphia designer Paula Hian has taken her love of bold colors, vibrant art and architecture, to the international stage with a “St. Johns meets Chanel” attitude. And now, she’s “bringing it home” to help our community fight breast cancer. Get your all your girlfriends together and join us on September 22 for an amazing shopping experience.
- 15 percent of all purchases donated to Susan G. Komen Philadelphia
- Door prize: Hand-picked by Paula Hian for this occasion, one size fits all
- Inspirational conversations with designer Paula Hian
- Natasha Brown, CBS/The CW Philly and a beloved member of the Komen Philadelphia family
- Get a first look of what fashions are hot for Fall 2018
- Brunch provided
RSVP now or donate at the door for admission on September 22.
Also, come prepared to shop! Remember, every purchase will make it possible for more of your family and neighbors to survive breast cancer.
Thank you to our generous host and donor