Registrations is now closed; please call 215-238-8900 if you still wish to attend.
"Two Tastes in One" is a first-of-its-kind event in our P.I.N. Stripes series for the young professionals community! First, on September 15, you'll get a literal taste of what is billed as Philadelphia's most exciting new restaurant, launched this spring, Bank & Bourbon at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel. Join us and your peers for a relaxing, distinguished and highly tasteful two hours featuring:
- Incredible American classic appetizers with a notorious Bank & Bourbon twist
- Sampling of favorite sips chosen and presented by the experienced eye and refined palate of Bank & Bourbon's Bourbon and Spirits Master, Brian Bevilacqua (presenter subject to change)
- Fascinating insights on the Bank & Bourbon unique barrel aging process
- Plenty of time to mingle with friends and network with other young professionals
- $10 per person. Registration is now closed; call 215-238-8900.
- 100% of proceeds benefit the work of Komen Philadelphia in saving lives and empowering survivors to live full, long lives after breast cancer
- Register for this event and purchase your ticket for the Young Professionals Party of the Pink Thai Ball onsite for only $80! See below for details and requirements.
This event generously underwritten by
A Taste of the Party Yet to Come
We call this event "Two Tastes in One" because, in addition to the literal tastes of Bank & Bourbon, you'll also get an exhilarating taste of the fun and "reinvention" of the Young Professionals Party of the Pink Thai Ball... coming October 18! "Two Tastes In One" will be your prequel to the party and offer an inside look at what makes it THE fall event for Delaware Valley young professionals. Plus, as mentioned above, make a $10 donation and come to "Two Tastes in One," and you'll be able to purchase a Pink Thai Ball ticket on site for an exclusive $80 offer; in-person only, online ticket purchases do not apply. For more information, call 215-238-8900.