This is a free online engagement.
REGISTER HERE NOW, then get ready for fun and fashion with Mary Dougherty and Jillian Dunn from Nicole Miller Manayunk!
Does this face covering go with these earrings?...
Let’s face it, ladies. Sheltering in place has made us all a little style remiss, fashion hit-or-miss and hungry for the shopping experiences that invigorate our mind and renew our soul. It’s time to recapture what we love, need and miss dearly! Mary Dougherty—self-made entrepreneur and owner of the multiple-award-winning Nicole Miller Manayunk—and her team are hosting this unique event to demonstrate that, pandemic or not, we can all “come together” to have fun, nurture the fashionista in our heart and foster wellness through our shopping and style choices.
A loyal supporter of Komen Philadelphia for years, Mary has collaborated with us to design this engagement with our community in mind—and packed it with more stimulation, joys and insights than you ever dreamed you could experience in one short hour. Highlights include all these and more:
- Live fashion show streamed from Nicole Miller Manayunk: Show will feature late-summer finds and fall 2020 sneak peeks.
- Expert style tips: Insights will run the gamut to help every woman “dress to feel her best.”
- Shopping in the “new normal”: The team reveals best kept secrets for being a successful online shopper.
- Peer talk:
- Share what you love to wear, could do without and want to challenge yourself to try.
- Chance to win $200 gift card and private fashion consultation: Be sure to stay for the entire event.
- Spirited Q&A: Come with the style question you’ve always wondered about—now’s your chance to ask.
- Purchase with a purpose: 10% of all sales will be donated to Komen Philadelphia.
Register here to join us at no charge—then select your ensemble for July 29, make a list of your most thoughtful question and join us for Summer Solutions, Hot Styles and Some Much-Needed Shopping Therapy!
Things to know and do:
- This engagements is free and will be held online via the Zoom platform. Connect via desktop, laptop or smartphone.
- Once you register, you will receive a link for joining your community for this discussion. Remember to add it to your calendar.
About Nicole Miller and Mary Dougherty
Mary Dougherty’s career in fashion began as an independent traveling wholesale representative over 30 years ago. She has represented numerous designers including Nicole Miller over the years in a ten state territory. By working with great stores in her wholesale business, she applied much of what she learned to her retail stores. Mary owns and operates Nicole Miller Philadelphia boutique on Main Street in Manayunk. Her team of expert stylists are known for exceptional service among the city’s most high profile clients, including newscasters, editors, and more. The stores' most recent accolades include “Best Place to shop for Wedding” by Manayunk Magazine, “Best place to shop for a Last Minute Dress” by Philadelphia Magazine, and “Best of Style” by Philadelphia Style Magazine. The stores for an incredible selection of Nicole Miller sportswear, dresses, gowns, and accessories, as well as the most extensive collection of Nicole Miller bridal in the country. Learn more.