Muldoon's Saloon is Back! Save the date.
Line up your friends and colleagues.
Avoid the lines at the door by reserving your tickets online now.
Cover charge starts at $25 and will be donated to Komen Philadelphia
Philly's own Tom Muldoon--legendary hospitality and business leader--is bringing back the famed Muldoon's Saloon for Komen Philadelphia. This highly popular event has benefited local charities for more than 30 years. Muldoon's Saloon 2018 will be taking place at Philadelphia's premier hotspot, the new Logan Hotel.
You've read about them... you've marveled at their accomplishments... now come and see them with their aprons on behind the bar at The Logan. For this one special night, some of our city's most well-known faces will be serving up your favorite drinks all in the name of helping Komen Philadelphia increase the number of breast cancer survivors.
- Head Bartender: Larry R. Kaiser, MD, FACS, CEO, Temple University Health System
- Jeff McFadden, General Manager, The Union League of Philadelphia
- Chris Jones, MD, The Rothman Institute
- David Lipson, Owner, Philadelphia Magazine
- Bonnie Grant, Director, Philadelphia Life Sciences Congress
- Bruce Crawley, Communications Executive
- David Marshall, CEO, Amerimar Realty
- Tom McGivney, CEO, Aloysius Butler & Clark
- Kevin Welsh, Head of Executive Communications, SAP
We also look forward to a special guest appearance by Congressman Dwight Evans, U.S. House of Representatives.
These local celebrities will be pulling the taps, pouring the wine and giving it their best Tom Cruise "Cocktail" performance to help raise thousands of dollars for our lifesaving mission.
100 percent of the cover charges collected from Muldoon's Saloon will be donated to Komen Philadelphia. Additional opportunities to have fun while the supporting the cause will be available including a raffle, merchandise sales and more.
So, get your friends and colleagues on board and plan on joining us at Muldoon’s Saloon at The Logan for a unique opportunity to connect, unwind, be served by Philly’s best and make your impact in the fight to end breast cancer.
- Cover charges will be donated to Komen Philadelphia and start at $25. Reserve your tickets now and avoid the lines at the door!
- Share this event with your friends on Facebook.