SAVE THE DATE: April 27 or April 29
Anyone who has signed up to volunteer at the 2019 Komen Philadelphia MORE THAN PINK Walk on May 12 is required to attend one of these mandatory meetings. Attendance is requested for Walk volunteers giving their time on Friday, May 10 and Saturday, May 11.
- Saturday, April 27 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Monday, April 29 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
At this meeting, as a member of the Komen Philadelphia volunteer family, you will
1) Receive more details on your specific assignment
2) Meet your Captain
3) Get important final details about the Walk, Walk site, etc.
4) Have some fun: We're packing this rally with celebration, thank-you giveaways and more.
Suggested Parking for meeting: Spring Street, between 15th Street (1-way southbound) and 16th Street (1-way northbound). Approximately $7.00 for the evening (after 5 PM) and $7.00 on weekend days.
PLEASE NOTE: No walk-up volunteers will be accepted at the Walk on May 12. If you have a friend or family member who would like to be an activist with you, remind him/her/them to sign up as a volunteer on our Walk website.
Thank you! The time, talent and passion you invest as a volunteer for our first-annual MORE THAN PINK Walk are invaluable to us—and, most importantly, to the thousands of women, men and children in our community fighting to increase the number of breast cancer survivors.