Join us for an expert discussion on financing today’s wants and tomorrow’s needs.
A free event for young professionals, presented by TruMark Financial® Credit Union in partnership with Komen Philadelphia.
Be assured: this is not your parents’ financial discussion! Money matters for 25- to 35-year-old men and women don’t fit into the information that’s typically out there. You’re too old for a standard savings account and too young to even think about the R word (retirement). You're beyond simply making a salary. Your tastes and toys cost more than they used to and so does supporting a future that has shifted your focus to the possibilities of starting a family, owning property, furthering your education, advancing your career and carving out a happy, fulfilling life.
Understanding these unique needs of yours, TruMark Financial Credit Union and Komen Philadelphia designed Money Matters—for Every Young Professional to be a relaxing and valuable experience. Register here, then be sure to bring along your:
- Appetite: Come hungry for a not-quite-dinner-but-much-more-than-munchies catered spread.
- Questions: This is not a “we lecture, you listen” affair. Several TruMark Financial experts—all of them young professionals like you—will share their knowledge on issues that matter to your generation and engage with you in a spirited peer-to-peer Q&A session.
- Visions: You’ll have ample opportunity to talk one-on-one with the pros about how to move ahead to the future you see for yourself.
- Friends and colleagues: Share this information and invite at least five people to join you.
There is no cost to attend this event, but registration is required. Space is limited, so register now.
Money Matters Discussion Leaders
Like you, all of our presenters are young professionals in pursuit of fulfilling careers and have been honing their experience at TruMark Financial for several years. You can be sure what you'll discuss on this special evening will matter, resonate and be of value to you!
- Ellise Ortiz, PR Specialist: Preparing for the Future
- Tiffany Lawson, Assistant Branch Manager: Budgeting, Time Value of Money, Basics of Investments
- Jack Westberg, Business Development Officer: Credit and Mortgages
- Rob Szajdek, Business Development Officer: Credit and Mortgages
About Komen Philadelphia's partnership with TruMark Financial