The Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center at Jefferson Health presents:
Metastatic Breast Cancer Support and Education Group
a six-session opportunity for individuals diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic breast cancer and are currently receiving treatment
- Friday, January 10 from 12:00-1:15 p.m.
- Friday, January 24 from 12:00-1:15 p.m.
- Friday, February 14 from 12:00-1:15 p.m.
- Friday, February 20 from 12:00-1:15 p.m.
- Friday, March 13 from 12:00-1:15 p.m.
- Friday, March 27 from 12:00-1:15 p.m.
If you are living with metastatic breast cancer and are receiving treatment, Jefferson Health invites you to participate in a unique series of engagement and sharing experiences. Together with our professional facilitators patients will give and receive support from each other and share resources and information to encourage greater confidence and empowerment in their journeys. The group is facilitated by Celeste Vaughan-Briggs, LCSW and Miriam Pomerantz, LSW.
Registration is required
- Call 215-955-5495
- Click here for additional information.
For anyone attending, parking validation will be available for the LAZ garage, located at 107 South 10th street.