Presented by Be & Breathe Yoga Studio of West Chester: Click here to make your $10 donation and reserve your place now.
As part of Manduka's second annual Project:OM in support of Susan G. Komen, Be & Breathe Yoga offers our community this special opportunity to treat their bodies well and at the same time help us make it possible for more women to survive breast cancer! For this one class Be & Breathe is generously waiving it's standard fee in exchange for a $10 donation per participant.
Not a yogi? No problem!
All project:OM benefit classes are Karma Classes, which are suited for all levels of Yoga practitioners, including individuals who have no prior yoga experience.
Class on the Rooftop of Whole Foods Market Exton. Limited to the first 60 people. Register now:
- Click here.
- Enter "Team Be & Breathe" in the box to search fundraisers and teams
- Complete the transaction to make your $10 donation and reserve your space
For more information on this event contact Julie at Be & Breathe Yoga Studio.
Learn more about the 2018 Manduka project:OM, including limited-edition merchandise from designer David Allen that you can purchase to also support our fight.
Project:OM Karma Classes in Our Service Area this fall:
- Lewes, DE, Dimitra Yoga: September 4 from 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Bryn Mawr, PA, FOCUS Fitness: September 5, 6:o0-7:00 p.m.
- York, PA, Twisted Roots Yoga & Wellness: September 15, 3:o0-4:30 p.m
- Allentown, PA, Lehigh Valley Yoga: September 15, 10:00-11:00 a.m.
- Glenside, PA, Dana Hot Yoga: September 21, 7:o0-8:00 p.m.
- Philadelphia, PA, JTown Hot Yoga: September 21, 7:30-8:30 p.m.
- King of Prussia, PA, Elle Fit Yoga: September 23, 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Philadelphia, PA, OpenBox Athletics: September 24, 6:15-7:15 p.m.
- Emmaus, PA, Emmaus Yoga: September 28, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Exton, PA, Be & Breathe Yoga: September 29, 10:00-10:00 a.m.