Don't plan on being in Philadelphia May 10 or 11? You can still register online for 2019 Komen Philadelphia MORE THAN PINK Walk until 1:00 p.m. Saturday, May 11.
Join us for a Walk Weekend Rally.
Get in the spirit of the MORE THAN PINK Walk—a first-ever, historic event for the Komen Philadelphia Community—by stopping by the Philadelphia 201 Hotel for some fun, inspiration and convenience for all Walk participants. Here you can:
- Register yourself, family members, team members and friends.** Registration is $35 for adults and $15 for children 12 and under.
- Pick up your admission wristband if you've registered online after April 22 and did not receive your wristband in the mail.
- Be recognized with our official 2019 MORE THAN PINK Walk t-shirt, if you've raised and submitted $100 (you can also submit your fundraising at this pick-up event and receive your t-shirt immediately).
- Purchase Park n Ride shuttle passes for Mother's Day (while supplies last)
- Submit fundraising or make a donation. Thank you, every dollar will help us save more lives!
** Remember that our MORE THAN PINK Walk is a contained event, so everyone who wants to gain admission and participate in the experience must register.
Can't make this event? Additional opportunities to register in person for the Walk, submit fundraising, donate and pick up admission wristband and T-shirt ($100 fundraisers) are as follows:
- Friday, May 10 from 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Philadelphia 201 Hotel
- Sunday, May 12 6:15 a.m. - 8:00 a.m., Komen Philadelphia MORE THAN PINK Walk. Registration available at multiple registration stations outside Eakins Oval. T-shirts can be picked up in the Donation Tent inside Eakins Oval.