This year's Komen Philadelphia Race for the Cure Kick-Off Party has been 25 years in the making! So, we've gone all out to create one spectacular night, weaving past, present and future into a celebration worthy to showcase your passion for the cause… and launch our milestone silver anniversary!
We hope you can join us – as, together, we start the mission that will finish this fight!
Admission, $50 per person: Your generosity will get our 2015 Race off to a running start!
- Online registration is now closed, please call 215-238-8900
- Support the mission with a Kick-Off donation: Click here to make a gift to help us finish this fight.
25th Kick-Off Celebration Highlights
- First-ever Women's Champion Honors: 26 organizations making a difference
- 3rd Annual Jamie Brooke Lieberman Remembrance Award: Massimo Cristofanilli, MD; Professor of Medical Oncology; Director, Jefferson Breast Care Center
- Video Premier: Celebrating 25 years of the Komen Philadelphia Race for the Cure
- 2015-2016 Community Grant Announcements: The first public introductions of our newest grantees
- Plenty of Party: Including incredible food, DJ entertainment, the Enon Tabernacle Baptist Church Choir, and much more!