Presented by breast cancer survivor and long-time Komen Philadelphia activist, Michele Schina, CPA, Partner and Founder of TMS II, LLC.
- This is a free online event held via the Zoom meeting platform
- Registration is required*
Join us for an empowering engagement guiding you in refocusing and reinventing your financial roadmap.
Komen Philadelphia is excited to team up with with Michele Schina—breast cancer survivor, loyal supporter and respected expert in the field of finance and financial planning—in offering our community a unique opportunity to take a look into innovative ways to reinvent, or re-imagine, your financial road map toward a more positive-cash-flow destination in today's pandemic-altered world.
During times of uncertainty, there is an even greater importance on reinventing personal and business financial plans to shift focus on financial excellence. You often see the shift focus on cash flow when significant events happen, and now, with COVID-19 this hot topic has become even hotter. Whether you have focused on your financial excellence before, are planning for the future, or are new to the game, there has never been better time to start the conversation. No matter where you are in your cash flow planning, this program will provide the focus, structure and clarity you need to break down your barriers and have real conversations about achieving financial excellence.
Join us, and like-minded, financially-intelligent people like you for an experience that will help you get focused or re-focused on the financial strategies that support you visions for today and tomorrow. During this interactive experience:
- Michele will lead us in learning to to define what financial excellence means for each of our individual lives to help achieve our goals.
- The group will identify habits that lead to building our own positive cash flow.
- We will dive deep into why a mind shift now will help you to meet your financial goals.
- Michele will provide the tools to learn how to navigate financial challenges with clarity and confidence.