Epic Change Is On The Way. Join Us. Learn More. Get Involved
RSVP NOW, BRING A FRIEND.
LEADERSHIP. IDEAS. MOBILIZATION. ACTION.
Epic change is underway for the Komen Philadelphia community. Exciting change. Unprecedented change. The kind of change requiring strong leaders to organize and mobilize an entire army of supporters. The kind of change that will see our fight against breast cancer to its victorious end.
It all starts with the development of our new L.I.M.A. (Leadership. Ideas. Mobilization. Action.) Committee. If you’re looking to volunteer a few hours here and there, L.I.M.A. is probably not for you. The L.I.M.A. Committee will consist of take-the-bull-by-the horns, team-oriented, passion-driven individuals who thrive on being leaders and motivators. L.I.M.A. Committee candidates are ready, willing and able to go the distance and remain engaged with our community on multiple levels.
SEE WHAT ALL THE EXCITEMENT IS ABOUT ON OCTOBER 17.
This is not your ordinary volunteer meeting. We’ve designed a special kickoff engagement for everyone interested in learning more about our L.I.M.A. Committee and the roles they can play. Please join us and:
- Get insights about the epic changes that are underway.
- Meet the activists spearheading our L.I.M.A. initiative: Jodi Krawitz, Senior Vice President, Human Resource Practice Leader at Univest Insuranceand Melissa Landay, Regional Vice President, Wells FargoMiddle Market Commercial Banking.
- Share why you are so passionate about helping us end breast cancer.
- Learn about the responsibilities and activities of L.I.M.A. Committee members.
- Join with us and your peers in creating a vision of leadership, ideas, mobilization and action that will change the face of breast cancer in our community.
A “working dinner” will be included so we can put the wheels in motion on the first order of business—our 2019 Mother’s Day event.
If you have any questions about the L.I.M.A. initiative before the kickoff engagement, please feel free to call Sue or Elaine at 215-238-8900. You can also come early on October 17. We’ll be there as early as 5:00 p.m. and welcome the opportunity to chat with you one-on-one before things get started.