NEW THIS YEAR: register in person at any April 11 or 14 event and receive one free ticket for our Chapman Auto Stores new-car raffle!
Come see us at Macy's to register for the Susan G. Komen Philadelphia Race for the Cure!
At In-Person Registration opportunities, you can register and leave with your Race T-shirt and bib number in hand. Plus make a donation, submit fundraising, purchase additional tickets for our new-car raffle, buy passes for our Race-day Park n Ride service and more. Cash, credit card and personal checks are accepted at all these events.
- Fees are: $37 for adults and survivors; $17 for children under ages 3-12; children under 2 register for free but do not receive a T-shirt.
- If you plan on registering at an in-person event, download and complete our registration form ahead of time for greater convenience.
Can't make it to this In-Person Registration event? Register online right now. For your convenience, we also have in-person opportunities happening on Saturday, April 14 from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. at the following locations:
Chapman Auto Stores
- Philadelphia, PA: Chapman Ford. 9371 Roosevelt Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19114
- Chester County, PA: Macy’s Exton Square Mall. 245 Exton Square Parkway, Exton, PA 19341
- Delaware County, PA: Macy’s Springfield Mall. Baltimore Pike and Sproul Road, Springfield, PA 19064
- Montgomery County, PA: Macy’s Willow Grove Mall. 2500 West Moreland Road, Willow Grove, PA 19090
- New Castle County, DE: Macy’s Christiana Mall. 132 Christiana Mall, Newark, DE 19702
- Camden County, NJ: New Balance Cherry Hill. 1990 Marlton Pike East, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
- Bucks County, PA: Oxford Valley Mall. 2300 E. Lincoln Highway, Langhorne, PA 19047 (upper level, elevator court)
- Montgomery County, PA: Montgomery Mall. Routes 202 and 309, North Wales, PA 19454 (upper level, elevator court)
- Montgomery County, PA: King of Prussia Mall 680 West DeKalb Pike, King of Prussia, PA 19341 (the Savor food court located in the newly opened expansion corridor)