A free reception & discussion on minorities and breast cancer presented by Susan G. Komen.
Capacity is now full for this reception. Please inquire at email@example.com.
Susan G. Komen invites the Komen Philadelphia community to join us at a Philadelphia Breast Cancer Disparities Reception on Tuesday, April 5 from 4:00-6:00 p.m. at the African American Museum in Philadelphia. Guests will enjoy a cocktail reception with special remarks by:
- Councilman Kenyatta Johnson, MPA, Philadelphia City Council
- Dr. Judith Salerno, MD, MS, President and CEO, Susan G. Komen
- Natasha Brown, Anchor, CBS 3 Eyewitness News
- Jeanette Stephens- El, Ambassador, Susan G. Komen Philadelphia
- Special Performance by the Enon Tabernacle Baptist Church Mass Choir
Together we aim to achieve health equity for all women!
Limited seating available and is now full. Inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Por favor tenga en cuenta que este evento se presentará sólo en Inglés. Please note, this event will be presented in English.