The is a free event for breast cancer patients, survivors and caregivers. Register now.
Komen Philadelphia is proud to be a part of Cancer Treatment Centers of America® in Philadelphia's (CTCA) Breast Cancer Awareness Day in recognition of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Join experts from CTCA, who will present an educational event for breast cancer patients, caregivers and the community. This educational, panel-style event will also include sharing from local breast cancer survivors and time for you to interact with your peers and CTCA experts. A light dinner will be served*.
Breast cancer discussion topics include:
- Chemotherapy and radiation
- Genetic counseling
- Breast reconstruction
- Supportive care
- Survivorship care
- Dr. Sramila Aithal, Medical Oncologist
- Kathryn Cantera, Chief, CTCA Oncology Rehabilitation Services
- Melanie Corbman, Genetic Counselor
- Dr. John Fernandez, Plastic & Reconstruction Surgeon
- Dr. Curt Heese, Radiation Oncologist
- Dr. Steven Standiford, Surgical Oncologist
- Savita Bambhrolia and Amy Brink, breast cancer survivors
Seating is limited. Pre-registration required.
Click here to register now for this free event.
* If you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions, please contact Michael Henderson.