Online Registration is now closed. Please contact 215-238-8900 before 4:00 p.m. Friday if you are interested in attending.
Komen Philadelphia Joins Forces with Every Forever Fighter!
Komen Philadelphia is happy to present our 2nd annual MBC Symposium, developed especially to meet the needs of Forever Fighters, as well as the loved ones who support them. The day will include professional presentations and panel discussions on topics ranging from clinical trials and advances in metastatic research to financial and emotional support... insights on the resources available from Komen... and plenty of peer interaction to help you grow your support system and amplify your voice.
- Keynote address by Ambassador Nancy G. Brinker, Founder, Susan G. Komen
- Breakout sessions (all guests attend two)
- Community-building lunch
- Presentations from MBC experts/professionals, researchers, and advocates, as well as peer sharing from a number of Forever Fighters in our community.
- Mistress of Ceremonies, Natasha Brown, CBS 3
Registration and Additional Insights
This is a free event for men and women living with metastatic breast cancer–along with close loved ones and caregivers who walk every step with you.
- Registration is required. Online registrations is now closed, please call 215-238-8900.
- Explore the photo gallery from our inaugural MBC Symposium.
- Learn more about Komen Philadelphia's metastatic breast cancer initiative, including our newly formed Coalition of Hospital for Metastatic Disease.
- Click here to add your name to our MBC Events & Update mailing list so you can receive our event invitation.
- If you are living with MBC or know someone who is and might benefit from participating in this symposium, please contact Elaine@KomenPhiladelphia.org.
Metastatic Breast Cancer Advisory Committee
We thank these dedicated women for sharing their insights as members of the MBC community and investing their time to help us develop this event: Anna Connors (Delaware County), Jacqueline Fisher (Philadelphia), Aida Ingram (Philadelphia), Felicia Johnson (Philadelphia), Debby Madirica (NJ), Paula Mascali (NJ); Kelly Murphy (DE), Mary Spotswood (Philadelphia)
Thank you to our Sponsors
Additional Sponsor & Special Contributor
- Abington Hospital – Jefferson Health
- Christiana Care Health System, Helen F. Graham Cancer Center & Research Institute
- Penn Medicine's Abramson Cancer Center
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel