Join us for:
PINK—AND MORE THAN PINK—SHOPPING ON WALNUT STREET
Ladies—and gentlemen—it's time to perk up your spring and summer wardrobes and at the same time speed up our fight to end breast cancer! For two incredible days, Friday, April 26 and Saturday April 27 these generous retail partners will donate 10 percent of your purchases to the Komen Philadelphia MORE THAN PINK Walk!
- Boyds Philadelphia: 1818 Chestnut Street; 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (Friday) and 9:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (Saturday)
- Nicole Miller: The Bellevue (200 S. Broad Street); 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- rag & bone: 1601 Walnut Street; 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Skirt: Friday, April 26 only. 212 S. 17th Street; 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (appointment sales excluded)
- Stuart Weitzman: 1711 Walnut Street; 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m (Friday) and 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. (Saturday)
- Theory: 1616 Walnut Street; 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Vince: 1701 Walnut Street; 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Plus: Each store will have opportunities for your to register in person for the Komen Philadelphia MORE THAN PINK Walk. Select stores will also give you an opportunity to talk to a breast health expert from our community grantee family:
- Theory, Friday April 26 from 12:00-2:00 p.m. Dr. Maysa Abu-Khalaf, Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center at Jefferson, Associate Professor, Medical Oncology; Director, Breast Medical Oncology Program, Co-Director, Breast Care Center
- rag & bone, Friday April 26 from 12:00-2:00 p.m. Dr. Sucha Asbell, MD Anderson Cancer Center at Cooper, radiation oncologist
- Nicole Miller, Saturday April 27 from 12:00-2:00 p.m. Dr. Kay Yoon-Flannery, Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center at Jefferson, Medical Director, Jefferson Comprehensive Breast Center, Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center - Washington Township; Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery, Department of Surgery, Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Boyd's Philadelphia, Saturday April 27 from 12:00-2:00 p.m. Adam Berger, MD, FACS, Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center at Jefferson, Chief of Surgical Oncology
So, rework you wardrobe, spruce up your closets, accessorize to your heart's content, experiment with something new and fabulous, buy gifts for everyone on your birthday and anniversary lists—shop at any or all of these stores to help us empower more men and women to survive breast cancer!