CHILDREN’S FUNFEST & 3RD ANNUAL DASH TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
DASH TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Kids – and the adults who love them – will enjoy, remember and anticipate this event made just for them! Komen Philadelphia and UnitedHealthcare created the Dash because we know, even the littlest steps can make a huge impact in our fight… and it is our privilege to nurture their hope, and reward their efforts.
- Open to all children ages 3-12 years who are registered for the Race. Youth registration (children 12 & under) is just $15 and includes Youth t-shirt with Dash to Make a Difference insignia for the first 1,200 entries.
- Everyone’s a winner! All participants will receive a commemorative medal.
- Sharks Perks! First 300 Dash participants will receive two complimentary tickets to a Camden Riversharks game for the 2014 season. Additional tickets available for $5. (Please contact Mike Barone, 856-583-0043 to request tickets in addition to the 2 complimentary tickets for each child.)
- At least one adult must be registered for the Race and attend the Dash with his/her child(ren).
- Location: Von Colln Park and Playground (adjacent to Race start area)
- Start time: 10:00AM, after the main Race event. Please be at the Children’s Funfest Tent no later than 9:45 AM to participate in the parade from to the Dash site.
- Separate heats, according to age
- At the Dash: music, fun ‘characters’ & other kid-friendly entertainment
NEW THIS YEAR: Photos with Dr. Health E. Hound (pictured) from 8:30-9:30 AM! Gather your Kids for the Cure for a special keepsake photo (digital) with UnitedHealthcare’s fun, furry friend.
The fun starts at 7:30 AM and continues until 9:45 AM, followed by a spectacular parade to the Dash to Make a Difference, led by the Enon Tabernacle Baptist Church Trinity Drum Line and Jane Lopoten School of Dance. Funfest includes: clowns, magicians, fabulous music, a ‘cast of characters’ with whom to play and celebrate, and other kid-friendly entertainment. Children must be accompanied by a registered participant of 16 years or older.