Registration Open – Fundraising in Full Swing!
MARCH RACE UPDATES
FUNDRAISING PRIZES & AWARDS JUST ANNOUNCED
Check out all the opportunities for you to ‘achieve and be rewarded’ with great gifts from over-night getaways & electronics, to gift cards and outerwear. Prizes start for fundraising levels as low as $250!
Click here for our new Team Captain Resource Guide & all team news, info & opportunities.
CURRENT ONLINE REGISTRATION! Hurry, Rates Increase March 22
- Adults & Survivors: $30
- Children (12 & under): $15.00 – includes 3rd Annual UnitedHealthcare Kids Dash to Make a Difference
- 5-Star Registration: Includes personalized bib message, free shipping & more. Look for details when you register
- New this year - Multiple Registrations when you register online! A great convenience for parents & families
- Online Store: order team signs, purchase Park n Ride passes, buy tickets for the Chapman Auto Stores New-car Raffle – your chance to win a 2-year lease on a Ford Mustang Convertible (or $10,000 cash), $5/ticket; $25 book of 6 tickets.
INTRODUCING LAW FIRMS FOR THE FIGHT: learn more
LATEST CHALLENGES & CHANCES TO WIN
- New Year 2,014 Challenge Continues: Be among the first 2,014 people to register online for the Komen Philadelphia Race for the Cure in 2014, and we’ll enter your name into a random drawing for a $50 Wegmans Gift Card! To qualify, you must officially register online after January 1 and before 2,014 other registrants; winner will be selected at random from all qualifying registrants and notified by Komen Philadelphia as well as via Komen Philadelphia Facebook and Twitter. posts.
Announcing our most recent winners
- Wendy Lawrence, Holland, PA: Survivors Love You Body registration challenge. Support Wendy now.
- Diane Chester, N. Wildwood, NJ: Survivors Love You Body fundraising challenge. Support Diane now.
- Mary O’Connor, West Chester, PA: Register, Raise & Run Challenge. Support Mary now.
UPCOMING RACE-RELATED EVENTS/FUNDRAISERS
- In-Person Registrations: 25+ opportunities starting March 22
Next meeting, Wednesday, March 19 – this meeting is for Race Volunteer CAPTAINS only. Click for the latest Race volunteer news/information and Race-weekend signups
GENERAL RACE INFO & OPPORTUNITIES
- General Race Inquiries: Race@KomenPhiladelphia.org
- Team Info/Inquiries: Teams@KomenPhiladelphia.org
- Race Office: 215-238-8900; 125 South 9th St., Suite 202, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Volunteers: iWant2Volunteer@KomenPhiladelphia.org
- Share Your Progress & Inspirations: Facebook.com/KomenPhilly and Twitter.com/KomenPhilly
- Team Captain Resource Guide and Team Creation Form
- Fundraising Submission Form
- 2014 Race Sponsorship Opportunity Brochure and Sponsor Contract.
ABOUT THIS RACE
Sponsors: We thank the dozens of generous supporters who make our Race possible, successful and memorable!
Co-Chairs: Jeannine Donahue, Dr. Jackie Roth, Rachel Toomey; Survivor Fundraising Chair, Maureen O’Connor Manfrey
Cancellation Policy: This event will occur rain or shine. We reserve the right to cancel in extreme circumstances. In that event, there will be no refunds; rather, entry fee will be used as a donation to the Susan G. Komen Philadelphia Race for the Cure
Safety: Rollerblades, jogger strollers and pets are prohibited in this event. Thank you for your cooperation.
Course Certification: All courses will be certified by USA Track & Field and are subject to changes.