Take Part in our 25th Celebration Year! Register now
25th Celebration Video: Watch, Share, Be Inspired, Get Involved!
REGISTER TODAY: ONLINE RATES UNTIL MAY 7!
- Adults & Survivors: $37
- Children 12 & Under: $17 (includes the 4th Annual Kids for the Cure UnitedHealthcare Dash to Make a Difference)
- 4-Star Registration: Includes personalized bib message, free shipping & more. Look for details when you register
- Please note: the deadline (4/27) has passed to opt to have your Race t-shirt & materials shipped to you when registering online; anyone who registers online now must pick up your materials during our Race weekend opportunities.
The sooner you start, the more you save & the greater the impact you will make! Register, form a team or join a team today.
INTERNATIONAL SINGER/SONGWRITER SENSATION, MATT GOSS TO HEADLINE RACE-DAY ENTERTAINMENT SPECTACULAR
We promised you silver-anniversary-worthy entertainment for our Race for the Cure, and we’re delivering with an incredible lineup of performers – including “7-times platinum.” Matt Goss. Learn more, get psyched, registered & join us at the stage!
WHAT’S NEW & EXCITING FOR RACE DAY
We’re pulling out all the stops for our 25th Celebration – making your Race day more fun, more memorable, more sensational! Check out what’s new and exciting including our entertainment spectacular, Snip. Style. Smile for Locks of Love opportunity with Toppers Spa/Salon, the Macy’s Big Pink Footprint Tent, now open for all survivors, and more.
MORE WAYS TO MAKE AN IMPACT
- Donate: to the Race or support the fundraising campaign of your favorite Race team or participant.
- Join Our Sponsor Family as a monetary or in-kind donor: adjusted opportunities still remain, call 215-238-8900.
- Volunteer: see below
- Sign up for Race News: Be among the first to get updates on all the great opportunities of Race season.
- And more! Get details on all the great ways you can participate in our 25th Celebration Year
Get yours while you can – our Limited-Edition 25th Celebration Shirt! The HOT item of our 2015 Race for the Cure, this keepsake shirt features our 25th Celebration logo and has moisture-managing fabric that also offers UV protection! Ladies Silhouette & Men’s Cut in several sizes. $35 each, supports our fight! Available for purchase Race weekend at our Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Pick-up Events and Race day in the Macy’s Big Pink Footprint Tent. While Supplies Last.
Please note, the deadline (April 17) has past to sign up to volunteer on Race Weekend.
- No walk-in volunteers will be accepted on Race weekend
- Volunteers who have signed up must attend one of two mandatory meetings at the Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown: April 25 (Sat.), 10AM-noon or April 27 (Mon.), 6PM-8PM
- Please note, there will be no general volunteer action meeting in May or June. Our May meeting will be for Race Volunteer Captains only; watch your email for details.
- More information: Contact Kelly@KomenPhiladelphia.org or attend our next monthly Action Meeting.
- General Race Inquiries: Race@KomenPhiladelphia.org
- Team Info/Inquiries: Teams@KomenPhiladelphia.org
- Team Captain Resource Guide: download it by clicking here
- Race Office: 215-238-8900; 125 South 9th St., Suite 202, Philadelphia, PA 19107