Take Part in our 25th Celebration Year! Register now
25th Celebration Video: Watch, Share, Be Inspired, Get Involved!
REGISTER TODAY: LIMITED-TIME ONLINE RATES!
- Adults & Survivors: $32
- Children 12 & Under: $17 (includes the 4th Annual Kids for the Cure UnitedHealthcare Dash to Make a Difference)
- 4-Star Registration: Includes personalized bib message, free shipping & more. Look for details when you register
The sooner you start, the more you save & the greater the impact you will make! Register, form a team or join a team today.
MORE WAYS TO MAKE AN IMPACT
Shop the online Race Store for a great opportunity to support our mission with the Chapman Auto Stores New-Car Raffle Tickets. PLUS, buy the Limited-Edition 25th Celebration Shirt, Park n Ride passes and team signs.
Other ways to make an impact:
- Donate: to the Race or support the fundraising campaign of your favorite Race team or participant.
- Join Our Sponsor Family as a monetary or in-kind donor: Download our 2015 Sponsorship Opportunities Brochure and Contract.
- Volunteer: see below
- Sign up for Race News: Be among the first to get updates on all the great opportunities of Race season.
- And more! Get details on all the great ways you can participate in our 25th Celebration Year
Get yours while you can – our Limited-Edition 25th Celebration Shirt is now available in the online Race Store! The HOT item of our 2015 Race for the Cure, this keepsake shirt features our 25th Celebration logo and has moisture-managing fabric that also offers UV protection! Ladies Silhouette & Men’s Cut in several sizes. $35 each (+$3 S&H), supports our fight! Click here to get yours while they last.
Sign up today to volunteer on Race Weekend at Eakins Oval!
Saturday, May 9 from 9 AM – 1 PM
Sunday, May 10 from 5AM – 11 AM (times may vary based on responsibility
- Volunteers must sign up by April 17. Click here now.
- No walk-in volunteers will be accepted on Race weekend
- Volunteers must attend one of two mandatory meetings at the Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown: April 25 (Sat.), 10AM-noon or April 27 (Mon.), 6PM-8PM
- More information: Contact Kelly@KomenPhiladelphia.org or attend our next monthly Action Meeting.
- General Race Inquiries: Race@KomenPhiladelphia.org
- Team Info/Inquiries: Teams@KomenPhiladelphia.org
- Team Captain Resource Guide: download it by clicking here
- Race Office: 215-238-8900; 125 South 9th St., Suite 202, Philadelphia, PA 19107
QUICK RACE FACTS
- When: Mother’s Day, May 10, 2015
- Where: Eakins Oval/Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Silver-and-Pink 25th Celebration Opening Ceremonies: 7:00 AM; includes Survivors Parade of Pink
- 5K Run Start 8:15 AM; 5K Walk/1-Mile Walk Start 8:25 AM