Fundraise, Donate, Drive more Victories!
We thank EVERYONE who helped make our 2014 Race for the Cure FANTASTIC… from sponsors to volunteers… runners to walkers… donors to fundraisers… participants to those who support them!
THANK YOU for helping bring happy days to mothers, grandmothers, aunts, daughters and all those who love them EVERY day for years to come. Each step you took this Race for the Cure season has, indeed, empowered more victories for all of us!
JUST ANNOUNCED: INDIVIDUAL FUNDRAISING ACHIEVERS
WE’RE NOT DONE YET! FUNDRAISING CONTINUES
You can still make an impact on the success of our Race – and help empower even more victories in the year ahead for the 7.4 million counting on us! Click to log into your Race center and submit online fundraising or donate now. Fundraising continues through July (please note: money submitted after noon on May 11 will not be considered for awards/prizes).
WINNERS & ACHIEVERS
Click here for our latest 2014 Race winners and achievers, including Team Participation Challenges, Dietz & Watson Pretty In Pig school fundraising, 5K Survivor run and more.
- General Race Inquiries: Race@KomenPhiladelphia.org
- Team Info/Inquiries: Teams@KomenPhiladelphia.org
- Race Office: 215-238-8900; 125 South 9th St., Suite 202, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Share Your Progress & Inspirations: Facebook.com/KomenPhilly and Twitter.com/KomenPhilly
- Fundraising Submission Form
ABOUT THIS RACE
- Sponsors: We thank the dozens of generous supporters who make our Race possible, successful and memorable!
- Co-Chairs: Jeannine Donahue, Dr. Jackie Roth, Rachel Toomey; Survivor Fundraising Chair, Maureen O’Connor Manfrey