Take Part in our 25th Celebration Year! Register now
2015 RACE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
In this, our milestone 25th year, there are more reasons than ever for you to celebrate the Race, the people who make it possible, and the progress this Race community makes possible in the fight to save lives! So, register, team up, fundraise… join the movement, and let’s finish this fight!
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN: LIMITED-TIME EARLY-BIRD DISCOUNT FOR THE FIRST 1,000 REGISTRANTS!
- Adults & Survivors: $29
- Children 12 & Under: $15.00 (includes the 4th Annual Kids for the Cure UnitedHealthcare Dash to Make a Difference)
- 4-Star Registration: Includes personalized bib message, free shipping & more. Look for details when you register
The sooner you start, the more you save & the greater the impact you will make! Register, form a team or join a team today.
MORE WAYS TO MAKE AN IMPACT
Shop the online Race Store for a great opportunity to support our mission with the Chapman Auto Stores New-Car Raffle Tickets. PLUS, buy Park n Ride passes and team signs.
Other ways to make an impact:
- Donate: to the Race or support the fundraising campaign of your favorite Race team or participant.
- Join Our Sponsor Family as a monetary or in-kind donor: Download our 2015 Sponsorship Opportunities Brochure and Contract.
- Volunteer: Contact Kelly@KomenPhiladelphia.org or attend our next monthly Action Meeting.
- Sign up for Race News: Be among the first to get updates on all the great opportunities of Race season.
- And more! Get details on all the great ways you can participate in our 25th Celebration Year
- General Race Inquiries: Race@KomenPhiladelphia.org
- Team Info/Inquiries: Teams@KomenPhiladelphia.org
- Race Office: 215-238-8900; 125 South 9th St., Suite 202, Philadelphia, PA 19107
QUICK RACE FACTS
- When: Mother’s Day, May 10, 2015
- Where: Eakins Oval/Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Silver-and-Pink 25th Celebration Opening Ceremonies: 7:00 AM; includes Survivors Parade of Pink
- 5K Run Start 8:15 AM; 5K Walk/1-Mile Walk Start 8:25 AM