Mother’s Day, Sunday, May 11 | Eakins Oval/Philadelphia Museum of Art
5K Run/Walk & 1-Mile Fun Walk
Registration Now Open – 10% Early-Bird Discounts Until December 31!
New this year: Multiple registrations online… great feature for parents & families!
Since 1991, our community has, literally, taken 1,864,105,000 steps to fight breast cancer at the Komen Philadelphia Race for the Cure! With more people, more energy and more opportunities, 2014 is YOUR year to take your place front-and-center … and registration is your first step to doing just that. Remember to register before 11:59 PM on December 31 for these special savings:
- Adults & Survivors: $27
- Children (12 & under): $13.50 – includes 3rd Annual UnitedHealthcare Kids Dash to Make a Difference
- 5-Star Registration: Includes personalized bib message, free shipping & more. Look for details when you register.
More Ways to Make an Impact!
The sooner you start, the more victories to be had:
- Donate: Make a general gift to the Race, or donate to a specific team or participant
- Join our Sponsor Family: Sponsorship Opportunities Brochure and Sponsor Contract
- Shop the Online Store: including our annual Chapman Auto Stores new-car raffle and Park n Ride tickets!
- Signup for Race Updates
- When: Mother’s Day, May 11, 2014
- Where: Eakins Oval/Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Open Ceremonies/Survivors Parade of Pink: 7:00 AM
- 5K Run Start: 8:15 AM
- 5K Walk/1-Mile Fun Walk Start: 8:25 AM