Thank You Race for the Cure Community!
Continue to Help Us Finish the Fight
You can continue to donate to this year’s Race through June.
CONGRATS TO OUR TOP-ACHIEVERS FOR 2015!
- Team Participation & Fundraising Challenges Winners
- Individual Fundraising Winners: including our top 101 Pink Ribbon Honor Roll
- 5K Performance
LET’S KEEP THE CELEBRATION GOING!
- Go to CBSPhilly.com/Cure to watch, share, enjoy… CBS 3’s full coverage of our 25th Celebration Race for the Cure.
Stay connect on Social Media
- We’ll be posting photos all week long – look for yourself, tag yourself, friends and family
- Post, comment, share – let us know what you will remember most about our 25th Celebration
- Follow us on Facebook and/or Twitter.
Also return to this website later this month to explore all our 2015 Race Photo Galleries!
NOTICE FOR 5K RUNNERS
Just a reminder that, unlike some previous years, our Race was not officially timed in 2015. We kindly ask that you please refrain from contacting us for your individual performance time. 1st Overall Male, 1st Overall Female and 1st-3rd Survivor 5K winners are posted here.
- General Race Inquiries: Race@KomenPhiladelphia.org
- Team Info/Inquiries: Teams@KomenPhiladelphia.org
- Race Office: 215-238-8900; 125 South 9th St., Suite 202, Philadelphia, PA 19107
This Mother’s Day, your months of hard work, team spirit, passion and generosity came to a truly beautiful climax! Our 25th Celebration Race for the Cure was a memory-filled experience for us, and, we hope, for all you, too – whether you joined us in person, or celebrated from home.
We thank everyone who ran, walked, donated… volunteered, sponsored… INSPIRED. However you personally became involved in our 25th Celebration, you HAVE made an impact that will be felt for generations!
We truly have begun on the journey of FINISHING this fight – and for this we thank you all!