Get Ready for our 25th Celebration Year!
Thank you to everyone who walked, ran, sponsored, volunteered, supported and fundraised to help us reach approximately $2 million in 2014. Fundraising for the 2014 Komen Philadelphia Race for the Cure closed July 31, but you can still donate to Komen Philadelphia to make an impact any time you feel inspired!
2015 RACE REGISTRATION OPENS DECEMBER 1
Check back here throughout the fall for the latest Race updates and opportunities, including early-bird specials and 25th Celebration fun! Also, sign up for Race e-mails so you don’t miss any of it.
IN THE MEANTIME…
There are many ways for you to stay involved – and make an impact – between now and the opening of Race season. So please explore this site and consider some of these ideas:
- National Breast Cancer Awareness Month Wednesdays: Join us NOW to make your October the best it can be! A great way for Race Teams to reunite for the cause!
- Volunteer: We’re already making assignments for Race 2015, as well as other important initiatives. Meetings are held the 3rd Wednesday of every month
- The Big Pink Footprint: get involved and help us grow our young survivor support community. Next event, September 10.
- General Race Inquiries: Race@KomenPhiladelphia.org
- Team Info/Inquiries: Teams@KomenPhiladelphia.org
- Race Office: 215-238-8900; 125 South 9th St., Suite 202, Philadelphia, PA 19107