Encourage hundreds of people to turn spare change into lives saved as a Dietz and Watson Pretty In Pig Ambassador. Perfect for couples and friends to enjoy together.
Various locations throughout our 15-county service area; retail outlets and other high-traffic public areas/fundraisers.
- Ongoing, opportunities available now!
- Times based on the hours of those hosting our ‘gals’ as well as your availability; shifts may be split into mornings, afternoon and evenings
What you’ll do
- Spend a few hours watching one of our oversized Pretty in Pig banks in a public area
- Represent Susan G. Komen Philadelphia by offering basic information/literature to anyone who requests it
- Explain the Pretty In Pig concept to anyone inquiring (every penny counts when it comes to ending breast cancer forever!)
- For larger events, Ambassadors may ‘walk the crowds’ with small piggy banks to help facilitate donations, however you will not be asked to do any ‘hard selling’ for contributions
- You will not be required to empty the bank, count or collect money
In these financial times, it’s important for everyone to understand you don’t have to “give big” to advance the progress of the breast cancer movement. As a Pretty in Pig Ambassador, you will be embracing everyone in the knowledge that they can make a difference… that every penny counts when it comes to saving lives. In this way, not only will you be helping raise funds to create a world without breast cancer, but you will be inspiring men, women-and children-to believe in the power that is in their hands… and in the hope that that world can become reality in the very near future.
By the numbers… if you attend an event and encourage just 100 people to place one $5 bill, that’s enough to potentially fund five mammograms for women in need though the Komen Philadelphia Community Grants Program. Now that’s impact!
Get started today by completing this form and return to us via:
• e-mail Kelly@KomenPhiladelphia.org (subject line: P.I.P Ambassador), or
• fax, 215-238-1419 (please indicate “P.I.P. Ambassador” on your coversheet or at the top of your form)