"Jingle All the Way" to Our Volunteer Action Meeting & Holiday Party!
R.S.V.P. today by e-mailing Kelly O'Donnell. (remember to include what you'd like to bring to our Holiday Sharing Table)
Komen Philadelphia is all 'a-jingle' with plans to turn our December Action Meeting into a year-end celebration for our volunteer family. Opportunities include:
- Bring your favorite holiday goodie for our sharing table: We'll provide the 'main dish' embellished by your snacks, sides and desserts
- Epic Announcement: A first-ever Race challenge exclusive for volunteers
- Special Guest: Shaina Mitchell, MPH, CHES, Breast Cancer Awareness Program Coordinator/Prevention Specialist, Bebashi
PLEASE R.S.V.P. BY DECEMBER 12
If you'll be joining us on December 16, kindly e-mail your full name to Kelly O'Donnell. When you R.S.V.P., please include what you'd like to contribute to our Holiday Sharing Table.
CONSIDERING JOINING OUR VOLUNTEER FAMILY?
We'd love to have you! Our volunteers find great fun and fulfillment helping bring hope, empowerment and the cures throughout our 15 county service area. Please take a moment to complete this form and share your interests with us. Forms can be returned to iwant2volunteer@KomenPhiladelphia.org.
Click here to discover the latest volunteer opportunities & news.
New for 2014: Volunteer Action Meetings will typically held the 3rd Wednesday of every month. Upcoming dates include:
- January 14: Volunteer Action Meeting
- February 19: Volunteer Action Meeting
- March 19: Volunteer Action Meeting