DOZENS OF MATERIALS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL BREAST HEALTH CARE… AND TO SHARE!
All materials are available at no cost; however, we appreciate your ability to pickup materials at our office to eliminate postage costs.
- Materials available by topic
- Languages for Breast Self Awareness Cards
- All materials are free: Make your request at info@KomenPhiladelphia.org or call 215-238-8900. Please specify the educational item(s) and preferred language(s).
For women and men, youth to seniors, when it comes to the fight against breast cancer the old adage has never been more true: knowledge is power! Susan G. Komen Philadelphia has over a dozen breast health/breast cancer educational materials to give you a solid foundation of that knowledge whether you are a breast cancer survivor, patient, caregiver or simply a person who understands being aware is the best defense.You’ll find our educational materials span a variety of topics as well as are specified for a a range of cultures, languages and lifestyles.
Feel free to request any materials for yourself as well as to share with loved ones so they too can embrace the hope of the cures.
MATERIALS BY TOPIC
- Breast Self Awareness Shower Cards – see below for list of languages (sample shown at right)
- Mammogram cards (English and Spanish)
- Breast Health Basics (English, Greek and Spanish)
- Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- Genetics and Breast Cancer
- Risk Factors
- Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- When You Discover a Lump or Change
- Healthy Living
- Diet and Nutrition During Treatment
Specified Audiences – age, lifestyle, ethnicity
- Breast Cancer in Men
- Teen/Pre-Teen Healthy Choices (English or Spanish)
- Racial & Ethnic Differences
- Talking With Your Children, Doctor or Partner
- Questions for the Doctor (English or Spanish)
- Large-print English
- Large-print Spanish
- African American
- Bengali (PDF only)
- Burmese (PDF only)
- Lao (PDF only)
- Nepali (PDF only)
- Simplified Chinese
- Tagalog (PDF only)
- Traditional Chinese